Ranking the Top 10 Coaches- cbssports.com

I actually think Reid can catch Bill in wins if his health stays good.  Bill is 6 years older and there has been rumblings about him retiring where Reid has said he has many many more years left.  Wouldn’t surprise me if Reid coaches in KC until either Mahomes retires or he falls over dead on the sideline from a heart attack.

13 hours ago, Balto said:

I actually think Reid can catch Bill in wins if his health stays good.  Bill is 6 years older and there has been rumblings about him retiring where Reid has said he has many many more years left.  Wouldn’t surprise me if Reid coaches in KC until either Mahomes retires or he falls over dead on the sideline from a heart attack.

In Philly they thoought it was the Cheesteaks that would get him but now we know its the BBQ that will be his downfall.

18 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

I knew someone would complain.Belichik has been there 20 years with 9 trips to the super bowl and 6 victories. Andy has won 1 in 2 trips.

Ya it’s hard to take away #1 from Bill.  Give Reid and Mahomes a couple more together and then

37 minutes ago, xen said:

Yeah.  Pretty sure even if these 6 supposed superbowls are true, he backed into them.  Pure luck.

Taping the Rams. Tuck rule. Seattle not running it with a yard to go. Deflate gate. Atlanta blowing a 28 point lead being dumb asses. They could easily have 4 losses in those 6 wins. It is what it is though.

21 minutes ago, sith13 said:

I don't disagree with BB being the top. He has been kicking a$$ for years. I don't think he'll keep that spot without Brady but we need to see that come to past before demoting him. 

Nobody actually thinks BB isn't in the one spot.  Even the cheating doesn't account for all that success.

5 minutes ago, xen said:

Nobody actually thinks BB isn't in the one spot.  Even the cheating doesn't account for all that success.

I do think one thing he has had going for him other than Brady is playing in the AFC East.  They beat up on a pretty weak schedule, go into the playoffs healthy and with HFA pretty much every year.  You look at the few years when the Jets were competitive during their run-- 2015, 2010, 2009 and 2006.  They didn't make the Super Bowl in any of those years in part because they had losses in Denver and in Indy.  He's clearly number 1 at this point, it's stupid to try to argue otherwise, but personally I think his legacy is different if he plays in a better division.