Your Top Three Moments from the 2019-2020 Season?

I am sure it's just me, but I have watched the comebacks and the wins all the way through to the Championship so many times...

Here are my top 3 Moments:

3. KC scoring 4 TD's in the 2nd Qtr against Houston

2. Damien Williams Game Winning TD in the SB

1. Sammie Watkins catch on the Game winning drive as he "burned" Richard Sherman.

Tidbit: Chiefs were due, the calls went their way...( Damien Williams SB TD, Mahomes toe drag TD to Kelce in the Playoffs....)

18 minutes ago, West said:

I am sure it's just me, but I have watched the comebacks and the wins all the way through to the Championship so many times...

Here are my top 3 Moments:

3. KC scoring 4 TD's in the 2nd Qtr against Houston

2. Damien Williams Game Winning TD in the SB

1. Sammie Watkins catch on the Game winning drive as he "burned" Richard Sherman.

Tidbit: Chiefs were due, the calls went their way...( Damien Williams SB TD, Mahomes toe drag TD to Kelce in the Playoffs....)

I don't know if I would say these are my favorite, but they were 3 big plays and I liked them a lot.

1.  Wasp

2.  The failed fake punt

3.  The fumble kick return that landed in Thompsons hands

And these 3

1.  Mahomes tip toeing down the left sideline for 27 yards

2.  Garoppolo trying to throw 2 handed while getting owned by Clark

3.  The 4th down play with the backfield spin thingie that scored a touchdown.

5 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I don't know if I would say these are my favorite, but they were 3 big plays and I liked them a lot.

1.  Wasp

2.  The failed fake punt

3.  The fumble kick return that landed in Thompsons hands

And these 3

1.  Mahomes tip toeing down the left sideline for 27 yards

2.  Garoppolo trying to throw 2 handed while getting owned by Clark

3.  The 4th down play with the backfield spin thingie that scored a touchdown.

Actually, the spin thingy didn't score a touchdown, but it got the first down which led to a touchdown.  Small thing.

1.  2-3 Jet Chip Wasp.  Biggest play in Chiefs history.  Without it, we'd all be hoping for next season to end the drought.

2.  Soranson's tackle on the fake punt in the Titans' playoff game.  Turned the game around.  Chiefs might have come back anyway, but it's doubtful if TENN had scored again.

3. Mahoms scramble for the TD in the Houston game.  If anything deflated the Texans into giving up, that was it.  At that point, a Chiefs victory seemed a sure thing.

One other "favorite" was the Garop overthrow with a minute and a half left in the SB.  If the 49ers had scored a TD there we probably would be talking about how the Chiefs once again had blown a lead in the playoffs (SB).  Could they have come back against an exhausted defense to tie or win?  Maybe, but the odds would have  been long.  

4 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Actually, the spin thingy didn't score a touchdown, but it got the first down which led to a touchdown.  Small thing.

1.  2-3 Jet Chip Wasp.  Biggest play in Chiefs history.  Without it, we'd all be hoping for next season to end the drought.

2.  Soranson's tackle on the fake punt in the Titans' playoff game.  Turned the game around.  Chiefs might have come back anyway, but it's doubtful if TENN had scored again.

3. Mahoms scramble for the TD in the Houston game.  If anything deflated the Texans into giving up, that was it.  At that point, a Chiefs victory seemed a sure thing.

One other "favorite" was the Garop overthrow with a minute and a half left in the SB.  If the 49ers had scored a TD there we probably would be talking about how the Chiefs once again had blown a lead in the playoffs (SB).  Could they have come back against an exhausted defense to tie or win?  Maybe, but the odds would have  been long.  

If he did not overthrow him it would have been 27 to 24 with time left and our QB getting the ball. We really did not blow a lead per say as we were down 20 to 10, then 17 before taking the late lead at 24 to 20.

28 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

If he did not overthrow him it would have been 27 to 24 with time left and our QB getting the ball. We really did not blow a lead per say as we were down 20 to 10, then 17 before taking the late lead at 24 to 20.

True, but if the Chiefs went down 27-24 inside of two minutes, it would have been tough and it might have rejuvenated the weary 49er defense.  Glad we didn't have to find out. 

Not sure how I would rank my top three BUT for me an underrated moment was the Kelce TD in the Super Bowl.  It only brought us to 20-17 but I'll never forget how I started to believe again after being pretty down for the previous 11+ minutes of game action (since going down 20-10).  And you could tell the team felt it too.

3. Defense stepping up the last 3 quarters of the Texans game. ( I know it wasn't one play).

2. The essential game closing TD catch by Watkins against the Titans. ( That was when I could breath and knew that we were going to the SB )

1. The last TD run by Williams in the SB. The way he raised the ball in the endzone was awesome! GAME OVER!

On, a side note, the best pass of the the season in my opinion was the pass to Watkins over Sherman. Pat put such a pretty touch pass right into his hands in stride... a thing of beauty...

No order

1. Regular season win against Detroit, yep that’s right. Big drive at the end. Things could have spiraled a bit. They aren’t clicking.

2. Comeback against Houston In the first half.

3. Pats run against Tenn