10 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

Born in a little town in Southeast Kansas now live around Wichita. A month ago was living in Tulsa.  Between the military and post military jobs average staying in one area a little over 3 years for the past 30 years.   

Visited Mcpherson when i was stationed at Riley. Had a girlfriend there and we would go to Salina etc.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

We must be the only two people on the board that live within driving distance of Arrowhead Stadium.  

I'm within driving distance.  Couple tanks of gas, some coffee and a 5 hour energy, and I can be there in no time.  By 'no time' I mean, of course, 5 hours.

Orange county California, near anahiem. Been a chief fan since I was 10. Watching the great DT get after the raiders sold me for life. I must say never have I seen so many people here with chiefs gear on. 1 side says oh nice another chiefs fan but in fact most are just jumping on. 

10 hours ago, Troyofoc said:

Orange county California, near anahiem. Been a chief fan since I was 10. Watching the great DT get after the raiders sold me for life. I must say never have I seen so many people here with chiefs gear on. 1 side says oh nice another chiefs fan but in fact most are just jumping on. 

I lived in Irvine for 5 years. Attended my 1st Chiefs game against the Rams when they played in Anaheim. Late 4th quarter Derrick Thomas strip sacked Jim Everett and ran it back for a TD...won the game. That was a good day.😁

16 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I like the lush green shit. Not into having a dirt yard.

Where I'm at there isn't many yards with grass but I'd say most of the valley has grass yards overall depending on where you hang your hat.  Could always go Turf 

Born in Perryville, Arkansas Population 714 (Today: about 914)

Moved to NY at 6....Stayed through college

Went pretty much everywhere in the Military ( US, Europe, South America, Central America)

Living in Silicon Valley since 1988 (Asia, Asia, Asia....)

Started the Nevada migration 3 years ago.

Beating the Niners was the absolute best.

w

1 hour ago, West said:

Born in Perryville, Arkansas Population 714 (Today: about 914)

Moved to NY at 6....Stayed through college

Went pretty much everywhere in the Military ( US, Europe, South America, Central America)

Living in Silicon Valley since 1988 (Asia, Asia, Asia....)

Started the Nevada migration 3 years ago.

Beating the Niners was the absolute best.

w

Beating the Niners was great cuz it got us a Championship. But for sheer satisfaction for me....it was beating the Titans. I was at the game in Nashville back in November. We had that game won and the Chiefs fans were loud and letting the homers know they were about to lose. Of course the ridiculous happened and we lost. The Titans fans were brutal in their jeering. I never wanted payback so bad. Needless to say the AFCCG was extra satisfying for me.