21 hours ago, nmchiefsfan said:

Albuquerque area.  My folks are from KCK so I was raised a Chiefs fan.  My first "Chiefs" memory was the party my parents threw after the SB win over the Vikings.  I was 4.  This pictures is of my mom at the end of this years game.  Pretty much says it all as to how I became a Chiefs fan!  

GrannySB.jpg

Bless her heart..great picture..frame-able 

15 hours ago, mex said:

that was such a sweet moment

just as sweet after the 49th time rewatching the game

Ha!  Did you notice, in all your re-watching of the game, that Cam Erving is in a ton of footage...but none of it actually playing?!  I wonder if he ever made it in.  Maybe special teams.  He definitely made the best of it!

1 hour ago, nmchiefsfan said:

Ha!  Did you notice, in all your re-watching of the game, that Cam Erving is in a ton of footage...but none of it actually playing?!  I wonder if he ever made it in.  Maybe special teams.  He definitely made the best of it!

Erving had more fun than anyone else that's for sure. I'm guessing a great locker room guy as well but definitely needs to be away from the field. 

8 hours ago, nmchiefsfan said:

lol... he made the field... wasn't he dancing with williams in the endzone? probably had to sprint there from the bench... 

On 7/16/2020 at 6:56 PM, jetlord said:

We must be the only two people on the board that live within driving distance of Arrowhead Stadium.  

I’m in Olathe. 25 miles from Arrowhead. We have a Chiefs bus we’ve ridden to games for years which is now a monument in the parking lot of The Other Place at 135th and Mur Len.  You can’t miss it, it’s so ugly. But the paint job says World Champs now and that makes it priceless. 

10 hours ago, the Warparty said:

Born in KC

Grew up in Nashville

now live in Jason Bourne’s hometown Nixa MO

Been a fan since about age 4 (I remember going to Memorial Stadium), man I loved Warpaint!

And Brad Pitt Parents