Mahomes works on a behind the back pass

1 hour ago, Adamixoye said:

It's nifty but I can't see it being practical in a game the way his no-look passes or the left-handed pass have been.

I still remember the 1st or 2nd game of the season last year were he did a no look pass to a wide open Kelce and missed him.....I think I was more embarrassed for Pat then he was lol.  Haven’t seen many if any from him after that.

2 hours ago, Balto said:

I still remember the 1st or 2nd game of the season last year were he did a no look pass to a wide open Kelce and missed him.....I think I was more embarrassed for Pat then he was lol.  Haven’t seen many if any from him after that.

I was the Jacksonville (1st) game.

I guess maybe a way for the BTB pass to be semi-practical would be if it's just an immediate WR screen to Hill.  I kind of hate WR screens, but it might work.

3 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

I was the Jacksonville (1st) game.

I guess maybe a way for the BTB pass to be semi-practical would be if it's just an immediate WR screen to Hill.  I kind of hate WR screens, but it might work.

The location of the pass could make it difficult for backers to pick up or dlineman for that matter.   That would be the only real advantage especially if he followed it as if he still had the ball.   Still pretty risky though

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

The location of the pass could make it difficult for backers to pick up or dlineman for that matter.   That would be the only real advantage especially if he followed it as if he still had the ball.   Still pretty risky though

I mean ya if he was throwing to the left flat it "on paper" should be a fastest throw going behind the back BUT the chances of a pick 6....Man I just don't know haha

No look pass behind the back would still be pretty sweet to see happen