On 7/23/2020 at 9:45 AM, dhitter said:

Why is it Kelce has a reputation of not blocking? I've seen plenty of blocks by him that sprung huge plays. Kittle is seen as a better TE by many pundits because of this issue. Kittle may be the more dominant blocker but Kelce is still doing it and is a better route runner and pass catcher IMO.

Check out his so called block on the go ahead TD in the SB. It was pathetic. Good thing Williams got in. Kelce seems uninterested in that part of his game.

Im ok with it. Stay healthy and keep making those critical first down receptions.

16 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Check out his so called block on the go ahead TD in the SB. It was pathetic. Good thing Williams got in. Kelce seems uninterested in that part of his game.

Im ok with it. Stay healthy and keep making those critical first down receptions.

Blocking isn't his forte no doubt...but he is a willing blocker and many times I've seen him spring big plays with it. Not devastating road grader blocks but just good enough to get the job done. Far cry from some narratives I have seen that claim Kelce simply "doesn't block".