Alex Smith Cleared to return to Football

KC Warpaint

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Yay had to be the weirdest game I have ever seen. Philly threw that game but why I'm not sure..draft pick or Pederson wants fired

Maybe sticking it into the face of NY?  That's the part I liked best.  Collingsworth lost all credibility after his slobbering whining about how unfair it was to those fans 90 miles up the turnpike. 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Yay had to be the weirdest game I have ever seen. Philly threw that game but why I'm not sure..draft pick or Pederson wants fired

I feel a little bad for the Washington defense. I’m sure they don’t like the insinuation that they would lose with Hurts out there. I’m sure they would’ve love to beat him. They wouldn’t take a loss over it, of course, but all this talk about Philadelphia giving it to them. It would’ve been harder, but Hurts didn’t play well in the second half anyway.

He had three passing opportunities on his last drive to score and he didn’t. He had the two running touchdowns in the first half, but he was 7/20 for 72 yards. Despite how poorly the offense played, this wasn’t a foregone conclusion for Philadelphia. Hurts had an interception as well so who knows if that would have led to a pick six if he had played? Games change in moments.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 year later...

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

• 7 months later...