Patrick Mahomes now part ownership in Royals!

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

I'm happy for Pat.  Not thrilled that he now owns the fastest Ferrari ever built.  Lots of bad things have happened to athletes in fast cars, boats and aircraft. 

with all the limitations he has via his contract I bet there is a rev limiter on it  at 70 mph lol..thats fine lookn ride

39 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

And DT. 

DT was  running on Ice with no seat belt and lived his life pretty recklessly  or at least was reckless where  birth control was available//other than freakish ability  at their respective positions  I fail to see any resemblance

3 hours ago, reesebobby said:

I'm happy for Pat.  Not thrilled that he now owns the fastest Ferrari ever built.  Lots of bad things have happened to athletes in fast cars, boats and aircraft. 

Is it?  I'm not up on my Ferrari models.

The way Mahomes career is going so far and knowing Chiefs fans....Can you imagine how hard it will be 15 years down the road for a young snot nose QB to fill Pat's shoes?  WOW it could get ugly

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

DT was  running on Ice with no seat belt and lived his life pretty recklessly  or at least was reckless where  birth control was available//other than freakish ability  at their respective positions  I fail to see any resemblance

Whether you see any resemblance or not, a 20 something behind the wheel of a Ferrari is more at risk than a 20 something in an LTD Crown Victoria.  We know Patrick drinks.  Young kids, alcohol, and fast cars can be bad.   

43 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Whether you see any resemblance or not, a 20 something behind the wheel of a Ferrari is more at risk than a 20 something in an LTD Crown Victoria.  We know Patrick drinks.  Young kids, alcohol, and fast cars can be bad.   

ok grandma

46 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Pats girl does seem kinda crazy.  I can see her saying FASTER FASTER

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

and then there's the covid... 😱😱😱