Patrick Mahomes now part ownership in Royals!

24 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Is that the one that beats everyone?

Seriously don’t know why mods continue to allow a non Chiefs fan come on these boards and troll.  It’s one thing for a true fan to bad mouth Chiefs players.....but to allow a troll to do it should not be tolerated.

What would happen if I went to 31 nfl team forums and did the same?  Yup, I’d get banned 31 times

1 hour ago, Balto said:

Seriously don’t know why mods continue to allow a non Chiefs fan come on these boards and troll.  It’s one thing for a true fan to bad mouth Chiefs players.....but to allow a troll to do it should not be tolerated.

What would happen if I went to 31 nfl team forums and did the same?  Yup, I’d get banned 31 times

suck it up butter cup Hands been around for awhile and he has been put on long term vacation before..but to be truthful your constant  wild eyed fantastical trade scenarios and honey moon grade hard on for Fischer is ALMOST as annoying as he is...might I suggest using the Block option available to you.

1 hour ago, Balto said:

If you went to any other team's forum and suggested that they trade a first for Fisher, you'd be banned as soon as the mods picked themselves up off the floor from laughing so hard.  😉

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

suck it up butter cup Hands been around for awhile and he has been put on long term vacation before..but to be truthful your constant  wild eyed fantastical trade scenarios and honey moon grade hard on for Fischer is ALMOST as annoying as he is...might I suggest using the Block option available to you.

Can't you do the same on my trades?  YOU don't have to read it

I have no issues with Hand unless he talks negative in anyway about the Chiefs.  Just shouldn't be allowed

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

If you went to any other team's forum and suggested that they trade a first for Fisher, you'd be banned as soon as the mods picked themselves up off the floor from laughing so hard.  😉

So you agree Fisher is getting overpaid?  Finally you come around

49 minutes ago, xen said:

meh y'all gotta have somebody to yell at.

100% agree when its two or more CHIEFS fans going at it but not an "outsider".  Its kinda like getting in fights with a family member...You can call them a dumbass BUT if someone outside of the family does its on!

32 minutes ago, Balto said:

I have no issues with Hand unless he talks negative in anyway about the Chiefs.  Just shouldn't be allowed

What? You must not have been around during the Pioli era. EVERYONE, was talking negative about the Chiefs. 

12 minutes ago, Wolfscall said:

What? You must not have been around during the Pioli era. EVERYONE, was talking negative about the Chiefs. 

Again I have zero issues with actual Chiefs fans speaking their minds even if it including hating on the team.  Its when a outsider non Chiefs fans starts in that shouldn't be tolerated 

21 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

wonder who owns the toyota in the background LOL.

and where the hell is he going to be able to open up that ride in KC??? not on those roads

He could rent out the Kansas Speedway. He can afford it.

Chad Hennes' Toyota maybe?

3 hours ago, Balto said:

Well, if you thought the post was about Hill NOT beating a cornerback in coverage, then that says alot about you.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I am not annoying, just an acquired taste!

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

Yes he would.....

1 hour ago, xen said:

meh y'all gotta have somebody to yell at.

Because you were too busy?

47 minutes ago, Balto said:

So as soon as I write something you disagree with, its 'negative towards the Chefs"

Okay......

On 7/30/2020 at 1:22 PM, Balto said:

Nah just when your clearly bad mouthing the Chiefs. 

you bad mouth fischer... is that not badmouthing the chiefs' front office for being dumb?

and is badmouthing the front office not, by definition, badmouthing the chiefs?

2 hours ago, mex said:

you bad mouth fischer... is that not badmouthing the chiefs' front office for being dumb?

and is badmouthing the front office not, by definition, badmouthing the chiefs?

Have you not read anything I posted?  Seriously...anything?

I said I’m fine when Chiefs fans badmouth BUT it’s different when non Chiefs fans come on here and do it.

Also I don’t badmouth Fisher.  I’ve said multiple times I think he is above avg and would be fine keeping him long term if he was being paid about half of much as he is.  He is not top 5 in the NFL but yet is being paid like he is.  I’d actually say Fisher is one of my favorite Chiefs.

On 7/29/2020 at 5:44 PM, reesebobby said:

Whether you see any resemblance or not, a 20 something behind the wheel of a Ferrari is more at risk than a 20 something in an LTD Crown Victoria.  We know Patrick drinks.  Young kids, alcohol, and fast cars can be bad.   

I get what you're trying to say.  Having said that, I bet his drinking to any excess may be limited to very special occasions, such as what we saw earlier this year during the parade. We don't know for sure, but I bet he doesn't do it on a regular basis like some guys.