Patrick Mahomes now part ownership in Royals!

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

To let you in on a secret back when he had to ride the bus Mahomes has been a drinker, chugging beers like they were water. For all the world's sake I'm hoping he's more responsible now that he's away from public transportation. 

are you talking about the parade..he himself said he drank  a bunch of 1/2 beers as the other 1/2 got spilled in one way shape or form.. you all are a bunch of old ladies..relax

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

are you talking about the parade..he himself said he drank  a bunch of 1/2 beers as the other 1/2 got spilled in one way shape or form.. you all are a bunch of old ladies..relax

I don't think it's necessarily old lady like to realize that as 24 year old is more at risk in the worlds fastest  car than he is in pretty much every other car.  And I think those cars probably are law enforcement magnets.  And while a cop would probably be killed for giving Mahomes a DUI for a couple of beers in his system, it could happen.  I'm thinking about it more from what I would do if I had a car like that at that age.  And it wouldn't be good.  But as I said, I'm  happy for him and I trust him.  But ultimately he's a kid with a fast car and there's risk with that.  We'd be on Fast and Furious 25 by now if there wasn't. 

But he deserves a big contract and he seems happy here.  Happy for the kid and I'm happy for us fans to have him. 

9 hours ago, sith13 said:

To let you in on a secret back when he had to ride the bus Mahomes has been a drinker, chugging beers like they were water. For all the world's sake I'm hoping he's more responsible now that he's away from public transportation. 

He was drinking coors light.  That IS water.

On 8/7/2020 at 3:04 PM, oldtimer said:

Of course, I can't imagine Mahomes riding the bus any other time :D 

• 1 year later...