Damien Williams opts out..

Loved Williams playoff performance BUT....its more the KC offense that makes an average back look good. Williams is maybe even below avg. He probably did not want to compete with the EXTREMELY TALENTED #1 Pick. He saved face. Chiefs have a full house at RB. I predict Williams will never start for any NFL team. Hes a back-up player and KC new that.

13 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Its a shame, I think he starts the first month and is solid rotational back. Fact is CEH is a rookie who is going to have to learn how to pass protect in the NFL. Hate to lose the depth because he did shine when needed.

Yes and yet Hunt was a star day one. Im glad Clyde gets to play NOW & not wait. The other backs are as good as Williams. 

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

His career is over in KC. No way he will make the team next year. See Ya

Yup.  He was a very disposable player, and I can't help but feel like drafting a RB so early played a big part in this.  Instead of losing his job he can claim to have voluntarily sat and try to go contract shopping next year.  Not a wise move IMO.

The 2 players we've had opt out so far are probably the best case scenario for the franchise.  The only downside is that it pushes their contracts off another year. 

2 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

He was the SB MVP other than Pat...

Yes I know. Im not dissing him for opting out. Im stating that Clyde will be the man with Thompson and others going forward. I dont think KC needs him a season from now. They used their number one pick for a reason.

44 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

He was the SB MVP other than Pat...

Naaaaaaaaaah

If we're ranking them it's (1) Pat (2) Stone Cold (3) an assortment of offensive players that includes Williams, Kelce, Watkins, and Hill, though Williams is at the top of that tier.

Williams' numbers look a lot better because of the final TD where he should have just taken a knee.

3 minutes ago, mex said:

your post was good but you lost me there.... should have taken a knee?

uh.... NO

Scoring the TD was more fun but they run out the clock if he goes down after the first down.  Instead they gave them the ball back with a sliver of hope.

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

Scoring the TD was more fun but they run out the clock if he goes down after the first down.  Instead they gave them the ball back with a sliver of hope.

Not sure about that, as SF had the ball after the TD and ran a few plays before the INT... and then it took us all four plays and a deep ball to run out the clock. 

That TD was sweet... and enabled all of us to relax and enjoy the last few minutes of the game knowing it was over.

14 minutes ago, mex said:

Not sure about that, as SF had the ball after the TD and ran a few plays before the INT... and then it took us all four plays and a deep ball to run out the clock. 

That TD was sweet... and enabled all of us to relax and enjoy the last few minutes of the game knowing it was over.

KC would have had a first down on say  the 5 yard line and could of run out the clock. SF I think had one time out left. Could have also kicked a field goal.