Damien Williams opts out..

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

If they are relying on a rookie, then running back is the place to do it.  Rookie RBs seem to be more successful than at most positions.  The only question is can they pass protect.  If CEH can do that, the Chiefs lose very little by not having Damien. 

The other backs on the roster are also capable. KC can pick up a guy off the street and get production. So if Clyde is better its simply a plus.

4 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Looks like a smart choice. Football itself would have been a pointless distraction dealing with cancer and the possibility of some quarantines where you can't be with your mom is just too brutal. 

I hope he gets the 350k salary.

On 7/31/2020 at 12:20 PM, jetlord said:

If they are relying on a rookie, then running back is the place to do it.  Rookie RBs seem to be more successful than at most positions.  The only question is can they pass protect.  If CEH can do that, the Chiefs lose very little by not having Damien. 

yeah because rookie RBs never have good seasons... don't you know that jet?

BTW the film I'm watched (replays of last year's games on SEC channel) he seems to do a pretty good job picking up blitzes... certainly not afraid to hit

Joe Borrow is a traditional pocket guy... less of a scrambler than MVPat so it was pretty important for RBs to block in that offense

CEH reminds me of a smaller version of zeke elliott... tough... not afraid to take a hit... always falls forward

he gonna be fine

I think this kid will be setting records for RB receiving yards... kind of a marshall faulk kinda guy out of the backfield

On 8/1/2020 at 4:12 PM, mex said:

yeah because rookie RBs never have good seasons... don't you know that jet?

BTW the film I'm watched (replays of last year's games on SEC channel) he seems to do a pretty good job picking up blitzes... certainly not afraid to hit

Joe Borrow is a traditional pocket guy... less of a scrambler than MVPat so it was pretty important for RBs to block in that offense

CEH reminds me of a smaller version of zeke elliott... tough... not afraid to take a hit... always falls forward

he gonna be fine

I think this kid will be setting records for RB receiving yards... kind of a marshall faulk kinda guy out of the backfield

Ya I see some Westbrook in him.  Not great top speed or big, but very elusive 

Seems Andy likes these guys

On 8/2/2020 at 4:46 AM, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Clyde will be fine but i want him balling in the playoffs, need a competent guy to carry the load for the season keeping clyde fresh.

i would be willing to bring back spencer ware if only for his excellent pass pro skills to keep mahomes upright 

Ware will always find a way back to the roster and may be CJ Spiller