Mahomes at 4.

15 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Aaron Donald, Stephon Gilmore, and choice of Jackson or R. Wilson for Mahomes? What would it take for any of you to trade him? Hypotheticals

Jackson is a clear choke. He thinks its all about him. If he were on KC now the Chiefs would not be winning any big playoff games. So even if you get The Choke and 10 other guys its still = playoff loses , not to mention all those guys wont fit under the cap. Jackson will get his complete overpay soon. Then there is Jacsons injury risk and thats a huge risk.

No thank you. Keep Jackson in Balt and ad that brain case Brown to Balt to team with Peters. That should be a fun team to manage.

2 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

How much fun would it be to snag Brown down the stretch.   Hill, Brown Watkins, Kelce and CEH lol.   Brown obviously isn't worth the headaches but he is such a good wr.   

I’d rather have Charley Brown. Or Lucy pulling the football away from Butt Kicker. That dude is a cluster.

On 7/29/2020 at 8:47 PM, Chiefmanzada said:

Good. Let that fuel Mahomes lmao he ain't gonna take that shit. No greats ever do. 

completely agree... this is fuel... nothing more nothing less

On 8/1/2020 at 7:10 AM, Biggjliv4 said:

Aaron Donald, Stephon Gilmore, and choice of Jackson or R. Wilson for Mahomes? What would it take for any of you to trade him? Hypotheticals

Tough to put a price on Mahomes. The guy is every NFL GMs/fans dream come true. In terms of pure talent I would need an elite QB in the mix together with a few 1sts if Mahomes definitely wants out but in reality I think he's indispensable. 

On 8/1/2020 at 3:50 PM, AFCWEST said:

Jackson is a clear choke. He thinks its all about him. If he were on KC now the Chiefs would not be winning any big playoff games. So even if you get The Choke and 10 other guys its still = playoff loses , not to mention all those guys wont fit under the cap. Jackson will get his complete overpay soon. Then there is Jacsons injury risk and thats a huge risk.

No thank you. Keep Jackson in Balt and ad that brain case Brown to Balt to team with Peters. That should be a fun team to manage.

🤣

On 7/30/2020 at 4:15 PM, Adamixoye said:

By any reasonable combination of traditional stats, advanced stats, the eye test, and QB WINZ, Mahomes has been the best QB in the league since he became a starter.

You can make some sort of convoluted argument that Donald is "more dominant at his position" but I'm not terribly sure what that means or why it should be the criteria given that QBs are the most important position on the field.

So Mahomes should be #1, and I'll (barely) listen to the argument that he should be #2 behind Donald.

Congrats to Lamar on getting the "3/4th of the 2019 regular season other players like me, they really really like me" votes.  If Mahomes does the Jordan thing and really is taking notes I can live with it.

But if Mahomes was #1, it would be "Congrats to Pat for being the most awesome player in the history of the civilized world as voted by the most knowledgeable players to ever vote on a players award for a network run by the same league that employs them" ?????

3 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

But if Mahomes was #1, it would be "Congrats to Pat for being the most awesome player in the history of the civilized world as voted by the most knowledgeable players to ever vote on a players award for a network run by the same league that employs them" ?????

No it would be "well I guess the pro athletes got the no-brainer question correct for once"

3 hours ago, Balto said:

Lamar is 0-5 when behind in the 2nd half

Pat is 5-0 when behind in the 2nd half this past year!  

Lamar:  0-2 Playoffs

Pat: 4-1 with Super Bowl win 

Yeah and that one loss went to overtime where Pat didn't even get a chance to touch the ball. 

The dude has shown tremendous courage and confidence from the moment he was drafted. He shines the attitude of a 10 year vet. Amazing. 

8 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Alot more to winning aor losing game than just the QB

8 hours ago, xen said:

True.  Also true that no other position affects win percentage or probabilities as much as the QB.

Interesting.

Week 3 at Baltimore Ravens

Lamar Jackson had a career-high 42 passing attempts against the Chiefs in 2019.

That career high is for the regular season. Jackson topped that with 59 attempts in the Divisional round loss to the Tennessee Titans.

Including the playoff loss, Jackson has lost three of the four games in which he threw 34 or more passes.

1 hour ago, xen said:

Interesting.

Week 3 at Baltimore Ravens

Lamar Jackson had a career-high 42 passing attempts against the Chiefs in 2019.

That career high is for the regular season. Jackson topped that with 59 attempts in the Divisional round loss to the Tennessee Titans.

Including the playoff loss, Jackson has lost three of the four games in which he threw 34 or more passes.

When teams only have to defend his arm it’s not pretty for the Ravens.  As he gets older this will just be magnified