Favorite Festivus Moment

I was just thinking back on the great memories. 

Festivus 1:  We rented out the private room at Jack Stack.  Arrowhead and I were talking to the staff about adding the calendar girls to the buffet. He said, “Why is it full price for them? They are just going to throw it up anyway.” 😂

Good times. Damn I miss that guy. Anyone else got a memory?

26 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Festivus 1:  We rented out the private room at Jack Stack.  Arrowhead and I were talking to the staff about adding the calendar girls to the buffet. He said, “Why is it full price for them? They are just going to throw it up anyway.” 😂

arrowhead is overrated

having only been to one festivus, my favorite memory was sharing beers with xen, Mrs xen, donkstud, jetlord, jet's wife P..., OT, POOT and maui...

also got to meet the rest of the gang at the tailgate... got to meet you, DH... and also wolfie and Evad

honestly can't remember where we ate... it was downtown is all I remember... other than it being DAMNED good...

never knew what burnt ends were until that trip... 

I think AH made a brief cameo IIRC 

you know, when you run with folks like that, you find yourself looking over your shoulder expecting to see the cops bearing down on you any minute

2 hours ago, mex said:

arrowhead is overrated

having only been to one festivus, my favorite memory was sharing beers with xen, Mrs xen, donkstud, jetlord, jet's wife P..., OT, POOT and maui...

also got to meet the rest of the gang at the tailgate... got to meet you, DH... and also wolfie and Evad

honestly can't remember where we ate... it was downtown is all I remember... other than it being DAMNED good...

you know, when you run with folks like that, you find yourself looking over your shoulder expecting to see the cops bearing down on you any minute

Who brought the moonshine? I remember drinking that out of the quart jar in the parking lot.

1 minute ago, xen said:

that time Arrowhead stepped on Derrick Johnson's injured foot.  Just the look of horror on the faces of everyone ought to sustain me til old age.  

pics or it didn't happen

2 hours ago, mex said:

it was amazing how good they were... not sure if it was the meat or the prep but dayum

Uncle Fester and his smoker wagon put out some great chow.  Only problem was keeping Fester sober enough to pay attention to his task.  Remember the time he parked on the street outside of Talegator's house and spent two nights cooking?  Great stuff and great memories. 

On 8/1/2020 at 5:23 PM, DieHard said:

Did Arrowhead pass away? 

Arrowhead stepping on DJ's ankle was priceless....

also

- Enjoy all my trips to visit Maui at his home base.

-Love going to training camp with my roomies Boss and Arrowhead

-VFW Hall BBQ....religious...

-the upper, upper deck at Arrowhead.

-Deb and I having a beer with OT and his lovely bride

My favorite sport, my favorite team, absolutely the best people.....I have not had a bad moment...

w

On 8/1/2020 at 6:49 PM, mex said:

arrowhead is overrated

Thats the way I felt after meeting you, Wild and BaltChief in Timonium, Md for beers......

41 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Thats the way I felt after meeting you, Wild and BaltChief in Timonium, Md for beers......

:lol: man that was a long time ago... like 14 or 15 years?  I'm nowhere near as disreputable as back then... 

wonder how wild and baltchief are doing these days?

On 8/4/2020 at 2:08 PM, mex said:

:lol: man that was a long time ago... like 14 or 15 years?  I'm nowhere near as disreputable as back then... 

2005 or 6?

Yeah, I work woth BaltChief now....Wild is still up in PA....maybe I will see him when Murph rolls thru Gettysburg in December.

We had fun that night though

On 8/4/2020 at 2:08 PM, mex said:

Oh, and you never sent me that Elk Jerky you promised that night.....

15 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Oh, and you never sent me that Elk Jerky you promised that night.....

:lol: I know I know... remember at that time I had two teenage boys in the house.... man they emptied the pantry quicker'n I could fill it