Favorite Festivus Moment

21 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

2005 or 6?

Yeah, I work woth BaltChief now....Wild is still up in PA....maybe I will see him when Murph rolls thru Gettysburg in December.

We had fun that night though

things being what they are I dont see him doing the Gettysburg trip this year. I'm not real sure if he went last year either

On 8/2/2020 at 5:20 PM, xen said:

that time Arrowhead stepped on Derrick Johnson's injured foot.  Just the look of horror on the faces of everyone ought to sustain me til old age.  

He deserved it. Sonofabitch owes me $500 for that round of golf he didn't show up for.

Bidding Diehard up on that DJ painting. lol

The first Festivus was a cold sucker. Fuck the Raiders.

Biggest mistake was moving training camp out of River Falls. Boss buying 1000 thread count sheets to put on a $50 mattress at AmericInn.

Lots of memories. This place has been quite the ride. 

36 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

He deserved it. Sonofabitch owes me $500 for that round of golf he didn't show up for.

Bidding Diehard up on that DJ painting. lol

The first Festivus was a cold sucker. Fuck the Raiders.

Biggest mistake was moving training camp out of River Falls. Boss buying 1000 thread count sheets to put on a $50 mattress at AmericInn.

Lots of memories. This place has been quite the ride. 

lol forgot about the sheets 

12 hours ago, arrowhead said:

You and pregnant women have lots in common. Small bladders are at the top of the list. You missed half the game running to the bathroom.

Well, if you had not poured so many beers down my throat, I would not of had to pee so much, SO, THANKS!  But I blame you!

On 8/3/2020 at 1:19 PM, jetlord said:

Don't forget the Danni Boatwright appearance. 

Yeah, that's up there. Some Chiefs cheerleaders showed up the same night. I remember noticing how tiny there were. 

My favorite moment was probably walking out of Arrowhead behind a Raider fan who was flipping a 5 minute long bird at all the jeers he was getting after the Raiders lost. Also, walking into the stadium for the first time in my life, with AH as my guide. 

My least favorite was helping Xen carry a cooler that must have weighed 300 lbs across the field to the tailgate in Arrowhead. Dang near pulled my arm out of socket but I wasn't going to let him know that. 

Festivus II.., At the VFW in Blue River.., One of the best times I ever had in my life.., Die Hard was the emcee.., West was the only Coalition member I'd met before that, so it was a chance to put the crazy names with the crazy people.., That weekend was my first trip to Arrowhead.., Incredible Tailgate.., There's no describing the first time you walk into the Stadium..,  And half a hundred Coalition fans together in the upper deck.., The beer man earned his money fer sure that day.., Also had the good fortune to sit next to Woody and Tony.., An honor and a privilege..,

Some of the best friends I have on this earth I met through the Coalition, and that ain't no shit.., I've been huntin', golfin', drinkin', and generally laughin my ass off with some of the best people in the entire world..,  It's a brotherhood, and it all grew through the Festivus'.., I want to thank Boss, Arrowhead, DieHard and xen.., You guys were/are the builders and guardians of the greatest Chiefs Site on the Planet..,

1 hour ago, MAUI said:

Festivus II.., At the VFW in Blue River.., One of the best times I ever had in my life.., Die Hard was the emcee.., West was the only Coalition member I'd met before that, so it was a chance to put the crazy names with the crazy people.., That weekend was my first trip to Arrowhead.., Incredible Tailgate.., There's no describing the first time you walk into the Stadium..,  And half a hundred Coalition fans together in the upper deck.., The beer man earned his money fer sure that day.., Also had the good fortune to sit next to Woody and Tony.., An honor and a privilege..,

Some of the best friends I have on this earth I met through the Coalition, and that ain't no shit.., I've been huntin', golfin', drinkin', and generally laughin my ass off with some of the best people in the entire world..,  It's a brotherhood, and it all grew through the Festivus'.., I want to thank Boss, Arrowhead, DieHard and xen.., You guys were/are the builders and guardians of the greatest Chiefs Site on the Planet..,

Fuckin A

8 hours ago, MAUI said:

GREAT post, Maui.