Devin McCourty calls NFL moving opt out date ‘an absolute joke’

gochiefsgo

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/report-nfl-teams-want-to-move-up-opt-out-date-to-prevent-players-from-taking-advantage-of-policy-192125972.html

Another possible sign that the NFL will not be played this year or one mans opinion? 

I’m thinking they will cancel. And thinking this sucks. 

Hard to to say  whats up..teams like the Pats are being hit hard but then without the GOAT at QB they may figure  WTF..not sure but  if say the NFL got to a 25% Opt out Rate I'd say  cancel it.  really dont want to watch scrub football and  the season will have an * by it anyway.

That being said to date the Chiefs have fared pretty well and JMO  its because of the SB win and MVPat..players want to be part of this surge.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Hard to to say  whats up..teams like the Pats are being hit hard but then without the GOAT at QB they may figure  WTF..not sure but  if say the NFL got to a 25% Opt out Rate I'd say  cancel it.  really dont want to watch scrub football and  the season will have an * by it anyway.

That being said to date the Chiefs have fared pretty well and JMO  its because of the SB win and MVPat..players want to be part of this surge.

Pats are tanking for the Clemson qb.....lol

BB tanking to grab a QB early on doesn't surprise me but all those players will be a year older and sitting out a whole season doesn't really provide the same progression regardless of the training. 

NFL canceling the season wouldn't surprise me, the whole thing is handled as bad as possible. The rest of the world is prepping for soccer with fans and we can't even be sure if football will be there with or without fans.