Training camp photos

https://www.chiefs.com/photos/photos-training-camp-practice-on-tuesday-8-11#2676125b-0442-4a7f-ab0f-ec86650e5143

More photos

Couple picture of speaks,  definitely looks much better. 

Wylie in at RG and Remmers at LG.

Second team line had 

LT- Senat

LG- Osemele

C- Allegretti 

???

???

Osemele looked trim

Darrel Williams running with no knee brace 

7 hours ago, Palangi said:

https://www.chiefs.com/photos/photos-training-camp-practice-on-tuesday-8-11#2676125b-0442-4a7f-ab0f-ec86650e5143

More photos

Couple picture of speaks,  definitely looks much better. 

Wylie in at RG and Remmers at LG.

Second team line had 

LT- Senat

LG- Osemele

C- Allegretti 

???

???

Osemele looked trim

Darrel Williams running with no knee brace 

Niang sure screwed our OL rotation.

17 hours ago, Palangi said:

Maybe a little extra weight to help him anchor better....is biggest issue was getting bulled back into the pocket.    Im willing to bet he loses 5-10 before season starts by workouts alone.   

On 8/12/2020 at 2:00 AM, sith13 said:

Niang sure screwed our OL rotation.

I'm not sure if he screwed it or not.   I'd rather have the extra year down the road at rookie wages.   Remmers has experience at tackle and Senat is another option and I think Wyile could play T is a pinch.    Looks like we have a wealth of avg guards on the team hopefully they can find two guys that can play slightly above avg.   If Osemele is healthy he can play well above avg which would be huge.    Curious about Allegretti and Williams as well.  This offseason probably makes it almost impossible to unseat a veteran though unless there is an injury.   My biggest concern as about the same as last year with CB, LB and IOL still being a question mark.    Just seeing all those pictures has me pumped for the season to start!

10 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I'm not sure if he screwed it or not.   I'd rather have the extra year down the road at rookie wages.   Remmers has experience at tackle and Senat is another option and I think Wyile could play T is a pinch.    Looks like we have a wealth of avg guards on the team hopefully they can find two guys that can play slightly above avg.   If Osemele is healthy he can play well above avg which would be huge.    Curious about Allegretti and Williams as well.  This offseason probably makes it almost impossible to unseat a veteran though unless there is an injury.   My biggest concern as about the same as last year with CB, LB and IOL still being a question mark.    Just seeing all those pictures has me pumped for the season to start!

They were expecting Niang to start as early as this year but now we have to make up by other means and the rotation doesn't look as deep either. We'll have some fixes for sure but Niang definitely drifted out of the plan.