13 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Take your pick. I prefer DVOA (KC ranked 6th) because it figures in situational stats. A blowout win and your giving up garbage yards matters less. That said we went from giving up 273 YPG in 2018 (31st) to 221 in 2019. (8th).   The single stat I find most important Yards per attempt we went from 6.4 in 2018 (20th) to 5.7 YPA 2019 (5th)

The only stats that count are the SB wins and possibly play-off performances as tie-breakers. The rest are a matter of scheduling luck and some health. 

I think its a good year for he and Pennel to be suspended the first few games. With the bizarre off-season and lack of preseason games, defenses league wide are going to struggle significantly the first month before there is much cohesion. Great year to bring back an entire offense for the most part. Pat was going to have to carry us either way out of the gate.

On 8/25/2020 at 9:32 AM, sith13 said:

The only stats that count are the SB wins and possibly play-off performances as tie-breakers. The rest are a matter of scheduling luck and some health. 

Win the Super Bowl and nothing ends matters. That said a big reason we did was because of clear defensive improvement evident in those stats. That’s not scheduling luck.  But yes health is important to any team. And we got 63 of 64 regular season starts from our top two safeties and corners.  And when Thornhill went down Fuller and Sorenson (and even in more limited role Fenton) came up huge.