"Player X has been cut... should we sign them" - the thread

3 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

I heard today on ESPN Radio that the book on Fournette is he doesn't "love" football and has no passion for the game.  They said that was the story on him when he came out of college and was "confirmed" by Jags brass.  If that's the case, I wouldn't want him on the Chiefs' roster at any price.  

Maybe he just hates losing and being in KC with Reid/Mahomes could help him like football a little more lol

6 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Yeah couldn't hurt for a month considering we really don't know what Snead is or isn't.  Definitely don't want him taking their reps but if the stage is too big wouldn't hurt having a vet to fill in until Breeland gets back.   Would rather have Logan Ryan though.

Who are you guys talking about?

JDLv58Qi_reasonably_small.jpg

On Leonard Fournette after he went unclaimed on waivers: I'm told wherever he lands won't be a money decision. 2020 is going to be about scheme fit and the coaching staff that leans into a power running game. Opportunity will be important, but skill fit will be absolutely vital.

41 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Now Sanu would be a good pick up for possession and physical type receiver. I am sure Pat could help with those numbers and a good guy to have when Watkins goes out with his yearly injuries.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-antifa-commander-flamethrower-tears-fetal-position-arrest

Uhhh I don't think that's the link you wanted.

8 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Its all good.

3 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Fox News huh? You must be a fan of the scrotum dipped in cheeto dust that is our president. You're military aren't you? I find it interesting to see which side active duty and vets fall on this. 

Save it for the LR bruh.

8 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Fox News huh? You must be a fan of the scrotum dipped in cheeto dust that is our president. You're military aren't you? I find it interesting to see which side active duty and vets fall on this. 

Not to be political but i joined in 1993. I voted republican since then. Typically republicans are good for the military with pay raises and what not as most vote republican but not all. Think of it like unions primarily for democrats.