GameDay poll  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Chiefs big by 10+
    • Chiefs in close game
    • Texans in close game
    • Texans big by 10+

36 minutes ago, jetlord said:

BO'B deserves a lot of the scorn for his GM mistakes, but got to give him credit as a coach.  Winning 3 out of the last four divisional titles is worth something even if the competition isn't the best.

Yeah ironically he may be the best non-Saban coach to come out of Belichicks tree.  If only BO'B the GM would get out of BO'B the coaches way, he might be on to something.

Welcome to the season.  I'm glad to see everyone in here posting and talking about the game, and hope you all are well. I think the Chiefs win a close game. I could be wrong, just not sure how things will look after this unusual off-season. 

After all that's gone on, I'm still happy and drunk off the SB win. I guess tonight will bring me back to normal. I just hope for a good, clean game, with no injuries on either team, and the Chiefs winning of course.

16 minutes ago, qnet said:

Welcome to the season.  I'm glad to see everyone in here posting and talking about the game, and hope you all are well. I think the Chiefs win a close game. I could be wrong, just not sure how things will look after this unusual off-season. 

After all that's gone on, I'm still happy and drunk off the SB win. I guess tonight will bring me back to normal. I just hope for a good, clean game, with no injuries on either team, and the Chiefs winning of course.

That’s odd, I’m drunk also, but probably because of the two bourbons and several beers I’ve already had trying to suppress my excitement for tonight’s game.  I don’t know how the game will turn out, but am hoping for a chiefs win and no major injuries. 

Whats up with Taco and Seals- Jones? Not a good way to start off your prove it 1 year deal

Chiefs inactive players: OL Yasir Durant, DE Demone Harris, TE Ricky Seals-Jones, DE Taco Charlton, CB BoPete Keyes. Two rookies, fifth-round pick Mike Danna and undrafted Tershawn Wharton of Division II Missouri S&T, will be active.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fteicher_adam.png&w=80&h=80&scale=crop
Adam Teicher, ESPN Staff Writer32m ago