47 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Chiefs big by 10+
    • Chiefs in close game
    • Texans in close game
    • Texans big by 10+

4 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I was hoping for no garbage time TD’s

thats where the expectations are these days .. 

Yeah, it always seems to be that way with the Chiefs, but I like overall what I'm seeing from CEH. I think in the long run that will really help. 

41 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Our LB crew is very bad

I was expecting better play from Ben as Spags talked him up a bit but he is just as terrible as last year.   Got burned on the TE TD and in my opinion is a smaller and slower version of Anthony Hitchens.   I'd rather watch Gay be out of position because he's going to blow someone up at least once in a while.   I know we held them to 7 for most of the game, but our LB's are horrid and we still don't attack holes in the running game.   The rookies handled themselves well on D, Snead looked pretty decent and I noticed Wharton a few times.   We double the number of sacks against any other qb not named Watson and LJ.    

20 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Not sure CEH is going to be a great goal line back, may need a power back for these short yard situations 

Could be the run play selection.  That last possession was super vanilla and we tried running off the right side and we didn't get a good push at all.  Dealing with JJ Watt will do that but Wylie looked a bit weak.   Here I am nitpicking a 31-7 game before the garbage TD's, but there were a few things to clean up.  Overall a great way to start the year imo.

LB will be an issue this year as well. Hopefully Gay catches up quick but I don't see the group being any sort of strength any time soon. Overall the defense has a lot of potential but we need some rotation to form up. Offense is the same as always, no worries there.