Season record predictions?

maybe  I just dont remember but  except for the schedule release I dont remember people being on record for  their predictions..and soo much has changed since then with opt outs, no preseason  etc etc etc

I'm going with 11-5, AFC West Champs and play the Ravins in AFC title game

Rivers is gone, Von Miller is out, Raiders suck.  Any given Sunday and all, but the games that seem most loseable are at Ravens, at Saints, at Bucs and maybe at Bills.  I don't see 5 losses barring some serious injury problems.  I think 13-3.  Losing to the Saints, Bills and one other surprise loss.  

#1 seed in the AFC, beat the wildcard Steelers in the AFCCG.  Lose to the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.  

12-4

Chiefs lose to Ravens and Saints, lose one home game, and lose in an upset to either the Bills or Bucs on the road.  Go to the AFCCG against the Ravens where it''s a tossup and whoever wins that one wins the SB.  Hopefully, by the end of the season, more fans will be allowed in and home field will mean something.  Has to be the Ravens or Chiefs.  I'll pick the Chiefs based on playoff experience and ability to come back if behind.  What do I win?

11-5 Every game is so based on injuries and the bounce of the ball. Now with Covid  in the mix and less fans in the stands who knows?  Things broke Chiefs way last season. Example Miami beat NE. This year may go the other way.

Regardless. It is awesome to have the, Chiefs Choke in the Playoffs, Monkey off our backs. Finally. Will enjoy this awesome team win or lose.

I've been a Chiefs fan and supporter for as long as anyone on this board and really want them to win it again.  But one has to be realistic.  To win the SB the team not only has to be one of the best but also a little bit lucky.  Look at what happened to N.O. in the 2018 conference championship game against the Rams or the stupid offsides by Ford against the Pats.  If Kittle hadn't pushed off or Grop hadn't overthrown, we might still be hoping to break the jinx.  The four final teams are all capable of winning with only a few breaks and even though the Chiefs might be the best of the league, the best doesn't always win the SB.  I like their chances, but they're not a lock.