How did the rookies do?

Sneed broke up a couple of passes and didn't get blown up much so I assume he did okay.  Wharton made a couple of tackles and Dana got three.  The punter did well with his punts and didn't mess up any holds.  CEH was obvious.  Was Gay even in the game?  Just wondering what the board experts thought of the new guys' play.

I was holding out hope that Ben Niemann's play had improved......I was severely disappointed.   I'm giving this 2-3 more games and Gay will be in there a lot more...sink or swim.   Still concerned we didn't address this position more than just a 2nd round rookie.   Sheesh they are bad.     With that said our defense overall was good enough to hold them to 7 meaningful points before we went all vanilla  

Williams  altho IMO making a thoughtful choice taking care of his mom may never see the field again if CEH  keeps that up. Seems Andy pulled some plays from LSU to make him comfortable and they worked. I think our search for the next Kareem Hunt maybe over or at least KH lite

LB's ....jeesh they are certainly the wink link

I need to go back and watch the full replay of the game, since my channel was breaking up at times. Having said that, I agree with what you all saw from what I was able to watch. The rookie CB Snead and the new guard (don't remember his name) really surprised me.