Ward to have surgery

All the Niner Fans in my family (the two sons) watched with us.....They were saddened at the end....

The comment that resonated, "The Chiefs are even better in 2020......Wow"

Our Three Daughters, Debbie and I just laughed...

I told everyone all I wanted for Christmas is an Authentic Championship Banner for the front of the house.

w

1 minute ago, Thegoatee said:

Does anyone know a generalized time table for return when there is surgery?

I thought about this too when I saw it. It really depends on what the do and need to fix. If they have to add more screws and then need more time to let it set it may take longer.

From surgery i had on my foot the screws was the part that took longer to heal it right. Foot and wrist are different but if I had a clean break i would have healed up much more quickly.

5 hours ago, qnet said:

I hate that he's injured, but it's cool to me how much we're all worried about losing Ward. A couple of seasons ago he was an un-drafted unknown player, threw into the fire, and picked on in the Seahawks game. Now he's a solid corner that we need. 

Or he’s the least smelling turd on a pile of crap?

The cast will depend on the surgery and his specific case. I liked the youngsters early but we could look to add another body to the mix until Breeland returns. Hopefully the injury doesn't bother him for long, Ward is on the right track to become a decent CB for a while. 

20 hours ago, qnet said:

I hate that he's injured, but it's cool to me how much we're all worried about losing Ward. A couple of seasons ago he was an un-drafted unknown player, threw into the fire, and picked on in the Seahawks game. Now he's a solid corner that we need. 

We didn't consider Ward two pre-seasons ago  because the Chiefs had Amerson and Scandrick.  😉

12 minutes ago, sith13 said:

That's basically Reid's kiss of death. 

I never really understand where that comes from.  Mahomes came back earlier than expected.  Clark, Jones, Tyreek, Watkins, Hitchens--a bunch of players have injuries throughout the year that make them questionable for a while.  Most of them come back in a normal time frame and nobody knows for sure what that time frame is.  But no matter who gets hurt everybody's like:

WHAT ABOUT ERIC BERRY?!!?!?!???!??  That's what he said about Eric Berry!!!! 

What the fuck is he supposed to say about Eric Berry?  He's fine and doesn't want to play?

10 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I never really understand where that comes from.  Mahomes came back earlier than expected.  Clark, Jones, Tyreek, Watkins, Hitchens--a bunch of players have injuries throughout the year that make them questionable for a while.  Most of them come back in a normal time frame and nobody knows for sure what that time frame is.  But no matter who gets hurt everybody's like:

WHAT ABOUT ERIC BERRY?!!?!?!???!??  That's what he said about Eric Berry!!!! 

What the fuck is he supposed to say about Eric Berry?  He's fine and doesn't want to play?

He was never so vague about others as he was about Berry and we all know how that turned out. Also the bad case always gets precedence, because Chiefs. 

1 hour ago, sith13 said:

He was never so vague about others as he was about Berry and we all know how that turned out. Also the bad case always gets precedence, because Chiefs. 

If "because chiefs" wasn't excised out of your brain in February I don't know what to tell you.