How would you feel?

A lot can happen in 20 years. Reid will probably be dead and who knows what the up and downs may be in that time. May not even have the NFL by then. 

As far as Brady and NE is concerned, I think Brady wants to prove he can win without BB and BB and to prove he can build a team and win without Brady. 

New England is a unique situation whereas both HC and QB are vying for GOAT status.   Ironically neither would be in that convo without each other but they also minimize microscopically each other’s achievements.   So there is a mutual desire to do it separately.   We don’t and won’t have that issue here unless Reid never retires and even then Reid isn’t like BB.   

5 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

New England is a unique situation whereas both HC and QB are vying for GOAT status.   Ironically neither would be in that convo without each other but they also minimize microscopically each other’s achievements.   So there is a mutual desire to do it separately.   We don’t and won’t have that issue here unless Reid never retires and even then Reid isn’t like BB.   

Great point and it’s very possible that Pat spends more years with another HC then he will with Reid...

Let’s say 9 with Reid:  Say Reid retires when that new contract is up in 2025, making it 9 years with Pat.

Pat could easily play at least another 10 years for a total of 19 with some other head coach.....I’m guess Alex Smith!

2 hours ago, Balto said:

Great point and it’s very possible that Pat spends more years with another HC then he will with Reid...

Let’s say 9 with Reid:  Say Reid retires when that new contract is up in 2025, making it 9 years with Pat.

Pat could easily play at least another 10 years for a total of 19 with some other head coach.....I’m guess Alex Smith!

Mike Kafka or Brendon Daly

5 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

I wouldn't like it but it might be worth it rather than wasting another year or two when he's washed and we can't just admit it.  I kind of think that's what's happening with Brady.  The end is nigh.

Yeah Brady and Brees are falling off the cliff imo.   Father time is undefeated!