The Chargers

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Gotta be demoralizing to play your A+ game and catch the Chiefs playing C ball and still lose. We shot ourselves in the foot so many times.   Glad we scrambled a win.   

Im not sure about that. The Chargers deserve a lot of credit and dominated the KC Oline. They were playing like it was their super bowl.

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Im not sure about that. The Chargers deserve a lot of credit and dominated the KC Oline. They were playing like it was their super bowl.

That’s what I’m saying.  They played great and we didn’t and we still won.  Has to be demoralizing for them.

On 9/18/2020 at 4:04 PM, gochiefsgo said:

It’s going to be a close game. Chiefs 28 bolts 24. Defense is going to have a tough outing in the secondary. 

Well. Never would have guessed chiefs win on a 58 yard field goal but ok I was close on the score 

1 minute ago, robgar said:

all the penalties in the two minute drill..

we did nearly everything possible to loose that game, and still won it. 

3rd and 4.. oh how about 3rd and 14... oh its a 53 yard field goal, lets move that back 5 yards..

The penalties were pissing me off. 

Just now, robgar said:

actually.... 

i think it might be a wakeup call... but the hardest game of the quarter is next week. 

I really hope it was.

Not only did Butker nail the kick and bring his team within a possession in an AFC West matchup; he also etched his name into the Chiefs’ history books. 58 yards tied former Chiefs kicker Nick Lowery for the all-time longest make in team history. Lowery hit it twice — once in 1983 and once in 1985 when he finished as a first-team All-Pro kicker.

twice in the same game...

Chargers D is stellar and they’re very well coached. 

Chargers always play the Chiefs tough and close. 

Chiefs D was missing five legit starters plus Saunders. 

Chiefs had no prep work or game plan for a rookie qb  

Herbert is the real deal. Looks every bit a star. 

Chiefs defense as a whole was pushed all over the field almost all day.  Except when it mattered most.

chiefs oline was dominated nearly all day.  Except when it mattered most  

Pat is still the best.

2-0 to start the season. Great, tough, gritty win.

On to Baltimore.

The Chargers have a solid foundation for success. Their pass rush is the best in the division and they have invested a lot into that defense. Them slowing us down is not a surprise. Them running nearly 80 offensive plays, getting 300 yards passing and well over 100 yards rushing is the problem.

3 minutes ago, xen said:

Mahomes 6-0 in games after being behind by double digits.

Teams are making the classic blunder.  Never get involved in a land war in Asia.  Only slightly less well known is this... never go up big against the Chiefs.

Lol! 

43 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

Well. Never would have guessed chiefs win on a 58 yard field goal but ok I was close on the score 

I did not guess the score, but I would’ve thought that we would’ve been up by 23 to 13 and they score a meaningless touchdown. So maybe it would’ve been 23-21 at the end.