Ravens Week- let's get it rolling

Just now, azchief21 said:

This one's not aging well. Here's a couple of numbers. 34 points. 517 yards. 29 1st downs. 

On the bright side, your running back had almost 100 yards passing.

Queen got schooled tonight.  He will probably become a great LB but there's still a lot for him to learn.  Once again Lamar proved he can't come from behind.  

1 minute ago, azchief21 said:

This one's not aging well. Here's a couple of numbers. 34 points. 517 yards. 29 1st downs. 

On the bright side, your running back had almost 100 yards passing.

And on top of the give away by Thompkins Andy clearly toned the offense way down in the second half or we likely score 50.  Any thought that Jackson is in Mahomes league is laughable. 

4 hours ago, Calichief said:

Could have been much much worse.

hardman trying to one hand that pass before half. And the fumble. Could have hung 50 spot. 
missed fg, xp

imagine what could have been when we had the ball at the end of the first half and the start of the 2nd half and we came away with nothing both times. still trying to figure out why we did not try one play for the endzone with 9 seconds left before Halftime

I no longer enjoy reading these threads during the game.  I enjoy reading the whole thing after a win.  Hilarious as usual, both from the Chicken Littles and our resident Crows fan.

This team isn't perfect but our ceiling is still amazing.

Lots I could comment on, but I'm specifically surprised by the comments at the Hardman drop.  He clearly got interfered with, his shoulder was grabbed.  Without that I think he makes that catch.  Not on him at all, but I don't think anyone here said that.

2 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I no longer enjoy reading these threads during the game.  I enjoy reading the whole thing after a win.  Hilarious as usual, both from the Chicken Littles and our resident Crows fan.

Lots I could comment on, but I'm specifically surprised by the comments at the Hardman drop.  He clearly got interfered with, his shoulder was grabbed.  Without that I think he makes that catch.  Not on him at all, but I don't think anyone here said that.

uh jetlord and i both said that...

22 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

imagine what could have been when we had the ball at the end of the first half and the start of the 2nd half and we came away with nothing both times. still trying

to figure out why we did not try one play for the endzone with 9 seconds left before Halftime

I wanna say Pat came up a little ginger with the previous play and just waived to Reid saying just kick it cause he needed to walk it off.

2 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

I think it's PTSD from all the years of watching and rooting for the Chiefs, even after the SB win. 

4 minutes ago, qnet said:

I think it's PTSD from all the years of watching and rooting for the Chiefs, even after the SB win. 

I didn't enjoy the second half as much as I should have.  The first half was fun but at halftime I was thinking, "We should be up by way more than 17."  Then I panicked a little when the Darwin fumble happened and they started to creep back into the game.  There are some times when I get frustrated that we go nuclear for just a quarter or a half but can't score 50 or 60 in the game.

But at the end of it all we played what, a B+ overall and still more or less dominated the 2nd best team in the league on the road?  I think you have to be happy with that.

7 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I didn't enjoy the second half as much as I should have.  The first half was fun but at halftime I was thinking, "We should be up by way more than 17."  Then I panicked a little when the Darwin fumble happened and they started to creep back into the game.  There are some times when I get frustrated that we go nuclear for just a quarter or a half but can't score 50 or 60 in the game.

But at the end of it all we played what, a B+ overall and still more or less dominated the 2nd best team in the league on the road?  I think you have to be happy with that.

Yeah, I was a little worried when the Ravens crept back in the game. I relaxed more after that really nice long drive they had right after the Ravens last score. Having CEH is really helping, both in the passing game, and the little bit of running he could find an opening. Te defense stepped up as well.