Handswarmer

30 minutes ago, Balto said:

I wonder if the Ravens will even make the playoffs this year.  Steelers and Browns are coming on strong.

I figure this comment is just to poke at Hands but I would be severely taken aback if the Ravens don't win their division. In my mind it's still the Chiefs & Ravens and then everyone else. I guess we'll see how far the Steelers and Bills have progressed this year but I don't see them as in the Chiefs/Ravens class yet. The Browns were already beat down by the Ravens and until the Steelers can beat them, I can't see them winning the division either. It's like when everyone was picking the Chargers to win the West every year, it just didn't happen.  If the Bills put one on us, I'll guess I'll become a believer in them but the Ravens will be our main roadblock to the Super Bowl as far as I'm concerned. 

2 hours ago, Balto said:

I wonder if the Ravens will even make the playoffs this year.  Steelers and Browns are coming on strong.

The Ravens have the easiest schedule of the contenders.  They get four games against the sorry NFC east and only have NE left of last year's divisional winners.  Steelers are their only roadblock and I think the Ravens go at least 13-3 or better.  Chiefs have to win N.O., T.B. or BUFF plus no slips in divisional play to keep up in spite of beating BAL already. 

On 10/8/2020 at 9:25 AM, jetlord said:

The Ravens have the easiest schedule of the contenders.  They get four games against the sorry NFC east and only have NE left of last year's divisional winners.  Steelers are their only roadblock and I think the Ravens go at least 13-3 or better.  Chiefs have to win N.O., T.B. or BUFF plus no slips in divisional play to keep up in spite of beating BAL already. 

I don't know.....

They play the smoking hot Bengals this week!  Burrow breaks out?

Then they gotta go into Philly who is starting to look good.

Then Steelers?!?!?!  That a big L

Then they go back to back with the 3-1 Colts and Patriots!

Easily will probably be 0-5 out of those next 5 games.  

Lamar just isn't that good

32 minutes ago, Balto said:

I don't know.....

Balto put down the pipe! 0-5?

1 hour ago, Balto said:

I don't know.....

If the Crows go 0-5 in their next five games, I personally join your campaign to trade off Fisher.   😉

Did I detect your sarcasm meter pegging out? 

13 hours ago, xen said:

listen just cause we're the worst possible matchup for the ravens doesn't mean everyone else is.  They'll continue to plow through lesser teams, assuming we didn't break them.

Exactly.  Last season, the Chiefs looked hopeless against the Titans and then went on to sweep the rest of the season.  BAL could win nearly all their remaining games.  What will be interesting is whether LJ8 can win a pressure game or come from behind in a playoff game.  

On 10/8/2020 at 10:55 AM, Dan4pres said:

I figure this comment is just to poke at Hands but I would be severely taken aback if the Ravens don't win their division. In my mind it's still the Chiefs & Ravens and then everyone else. I guess we'll see how far the Steelers and Bills have progressed this year but I don't see them as in the Chiefs/Ravens class yet. The Browns were already beat down by the Ravens and until the Steelers can beat them, I can't see them winning the division either. It's like when everyone was picking the Chargers to win the West every year, it just didn't happen.  If the Bills put one on us, I'll guess I'll become a believer in them but the Ravens will be our main roadblock to the Super Bowl as far as I'm concerned. 

He hates Baltimore so much he goes by the name Balto.....its like me being called "KCraven"

On 10/8/2020 at 12:25 PM, jetlord said:

The schedule does get easier based on last years win % but we play 14 of 16 games this year vs QB's drafted in the 1st round- not that easy

On 10/9/2020 at 3:36 PM, Balto said:

I don't know.....

They play the smoking hot Bengals this week!  Burrow breaks out? Well, that was wishful thinking.....

Then they gotta go into Philly who is starting to look good. Wentz? Guy gets hurt taking a dump

Then Steelers?!?!?!  That a big L Guessing you don't really watch much of the best Rivalry in the NFL

Then they go back to back with the 3-1 Colts and Patriots! Yep yep yep

Easily will probably be 0-5 out of those next 5 games.  Easily almost maybe probably kinda maybe the dumbest thing you ever wrote

Lamar just isn't that good Reigning MVP....are you MR Opposite today?

On 10/9/2020 at 4:09 PM, kkuenn said:

Balto put down the pipe! 0-5?

😅

On 10/9/2020 at 4:57 PM, jetlord said:

If the Crows go 0-5 in their next five games, I personally join your campaign to trade off Fisher.   😉

Did I detect your sarcasm meter pegging out? 

"Pegging".....😲