My Mysterious Power

I have known this for some time.  I guess I just didn't want to acknowledge it because frankly it is scary.  Sort of like when Luke realizes that Darth Vader is his father.  But we have developed a bond here and I think I'm to the point that I'm ready to just come out with it.

So here goes. 

When I sit in the left chair with my LDT M.D. jersey on, we are invincible.  The players play better, the coaches coach better.  The officiating is better.  I hate it, because I have a Mahomes jersey that I'd like to wear.  LDT isn't even on the team, and he wasn't that good to start with.  I just thought adding M.D. would be cool.   In particular my power seems to help Mahomes somehow.  I just sit there and he throws all these great passes.  I don't really want the credit, but it's still hard to listen to the announcers give all this praise to Mahomes and Reid and know the hidden, terrible truth. 

Also, after a quick bathroom break after the Ravens' first drive, I realized by accident that me having my fly open helps us to contain Jackson's running.  I didn't realize it until halftime.  I'm not sure yet if that helps all run defense or is peculiar to Jackson.  Hopefully it's just Jackson because walking around with my fly open in an LDT jersey is not a good look, but with great power comes great responsibility. 

I am sorry that it took 50 years for me to figure this out.  I feel like I have cheated you all out of 49 Super Bowl championships. 

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

I have known this for some time.  I guess I just didn't want to acknowledge it because frankly it is scary.  Sort of like when Luke realizes that Darth Vader is his father.  But we have developed a bond here and I think I'm to the point that I'm ready to just come out with it.

So here goes. 

When I sit in the left chair with my LDT M.D. jersey on, we are invincible.  The players play better, the coaches coach better.  The officiating is better.  I hate it, because I have a Mahomes jersey that I'd like to wear.  LDT isn't even on the team, and he wasn't that good to start with.  I just thought adding M.D. would be cool.   In particular my power seems to help Mahomes somehow.  I just sit there and he throws all these great passes.  I don't really want the credit, but it's still hard to listen to the announcers give all this praise to Mahomes and Reid and know the hidden, terrible truth. 

Also, after a quick bathroom break after the Ravens' first drive, I realized by accident that me having my fly open helps us to contain Jackson's running.  I didn't realize it until halftime.  I'm not sure yet if that helps all run defense or is peculiar to Jackson.  Hopefully it's just Jackson because walking around with my fly open in an LDT jersey is not a good look, but with great power comes great responsibility. 

I am sorry that it took 50 years for me to figure this out.  I feel like I have cheated you all out of 49 Super Bowl championships. 

Wow. Where do I donate. Curious if you will stay strong if the inlaws are over and we are playing Lamar.

9 hours ago, West said:

Life as  a Fan is both complex and illogical.

Yes , as you wore the LDT shirt with your dong out, Murph farted 3 times (precisely 3 times)  and Wilkie pissed on the floor to the left of the toilet.

The Universe is large young Skywalker.

w

Wonder if Murph's flatulence had anything to do with the Rams leaving STL.