Post game thought

Outside Butker struggling and the short KO leading to a return for a touchdown?  KC looked outstanding in prime time last night.

Thought: Lamar is young and coming off an MVP year; however, in my mind he's a super athletic player who excels with RPO and running, but doesn't have the make up upstairs and pocket presence to develop into a high level passing QB. I think the Ravens should still high on this kid right now.  Fleece another team for multiple 1st rounders and players and move on.  They will catch a ton of shit from the fans and NFL, but if they yield a couple top 5 picks they can potentially draft a QB for the future real quick and ensure success due to a solid team in place.

Otherwise, fuck Baltimore. 

Mahomes has a will and drive to win that is incredible to watch. He gets mad, but never loses his composure or gets flustered.  Joy to watch.  Like to see our running game move the chains to run out the clock at the end of games even when they know it's coming.  Thompson was a turd, rather bring back the kid from the Raiders we cut. 

Can't wait to dominate Cam next week!

7 minutes ago, qnet said:

Everyone is suddenly flipping on Darwin Thompson very fast. The fumble was bad, but it looked like the Ravens defender had a lot to do with it. Thompson isn't carrying the ball recklessly like McCoy last season. 

In a big game his losing contain on that kick off return hurt also.  Bad game overall for a player who hasn’t shown a whole lot. For a late round pick he still has value.  

3 hours ago, azchief21 said:

I'd like to see Darrel Williams get the carries after CEH

Nonsense.  DWill is the DRob of the RB group.  Solid but unspectacular.  Darwin is a project with a nice upside who could turn into another weapon.  If settling for 3 yards a pop is your thing, then by all means keep rooting for them DWill carries.

24 minutes ago, xen said:

Nonsense.  DWill is the DRob of the RB group.  Solid but unspectacular.  Darwin is a project with a nice upside who could turn into another weapon.  If settling for 3 yards a pop is your thing, then by all means keep rooting for them DWill carries.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree with you.