Chiefs Db’s

1 hour ago, Balto said:

With Sneed out at least 6 weeks and Spags running 4 safeties at times.....maybe it’s time to bring in Earl Thomas.  I’m sure our locker room can keep him centered and he has to be better than Sorensen and Tedrick.

It's hard to imagine that any CB brought in four days before the NE game could be real effective and there's really no one out there that looks that appealing.  As someone else pointed out, Breeland should be back after this next game and he's familiar with the Chiefs' defense.  Just going to have to rely on Fenton and Ward plus strong safety play to hold down the Pats. 

1 hour ago, Balto said:

With Sneed out at least 6 weeks and Spags running 4 safeties at times.....maybe it’s time to bring in Earl Thomas.  I’m sure our locker room can keep him centered and he has to be better than Sorensen and Tedrick.

It's hard to imagine that any CB brought in four days before the NE game could be real effective and there's really no one out there that looks that appealing.  As someone else pointed out, Breeland should be back after this next game and he's familiar with the Chiefs' defense.  Just going to have to rely on Fenton and Ward plus strong safety play to hold down the Pats. 

3 hours ago, xen said:

Breeland pleads guilty in spring incident.  Gets off with just a $200 fine.

Any further discipline from league now that it's over?

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article246186400.html

I felt like the NFL knew about this and was why his original suspension wasn’t reduced.  This is just a hunch.  Hopefully it’s 4 and that’s it.