Much to early AFC thoughts

Steelers look like they may be ready to reclaim the North possibly.  Browns are not off to their usual crappy start.  Maybe this the year they finally do not underwhelm?  Hopefully these two and the Ravens beat each other a few times.  That single bye is a big deal. 

Bills vs Patriots.  I'm hoping the Bills can win that division.  But seems like whoever wins it is not gonna represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.

South is difficult to figure out.  Titans seem to be in control of that division.  They don't seem that good to me, but we will find out a lot here in the next several games. Are the Texans done?  Colts for real?

Raiders?  Sometimes I think they are making progress.  And then sometimes they look like dog shit. 

13 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Steelers look like they may be ready to reclaim the North possibly.  Browns are not off to their usual crappy start.  Maybe this the year they finally do not underwhelm?  Hopefully these two and the Ravens beat each other a few times.  That single bye is a big deal. 

Bills vs Patriots.  I'm hoping the Bills can win that division.  But seems like whoever wins it is not gonna represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.

South is difficult to figure out.  Titans seem to be in control of that division.  They don't seem that good to me, but we will find out a lot here in the next several games. Are the Texans done?  Colts for real?

Raiders?  Sometimes I think they are making progress.  And then sometimes they look like dog shit. 

Titans have to play this week without practicing now.  I am not a believer in the titans even when things are going right.

Texans will bounce back somewhat.  Brutal schedule so far.

Hope the bills and pats beat each other up.  Neither scares me in the playoffs but regular season who knows.