1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

there were people on bookface complaining about them having a baby without being married yet..WTF

At least they're getting married, better than him having a bunch of baby mama's. 

32 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

oh ya had to know that was coming..HS sweethearts and she just got pregnant?  I'd say  MVPAt is riding a lucky wave

I think it's a smart decision on her part , and can't say for sure about Mahomes because I don't know him. His dad was in his life, so I assume he's talked to him about these things. 

i'm happy for them and truly hope for the best.

you knew there would be the ugly side of this Happy News and i sure found it, apparently on Bookface there have been a lot of posts attacking why Patrick is with a WHITE girl instead of a Sister, as well as a lot of snide comments that Brittney is a gold digger and they hope that Patrick has a prenup because she is only after his $$$...some people are so trashy (we are not in the LR so i will keep it clean) ☹️🤐😠

2 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

you knew there would be the ugly side of this Happy News and i sure found it, apparently on Bookface there have been a lot of posts attacking why Patrick is with a WHITE girl instead of a Sister, as well as a lot of snide comments that Brittney is a gold digger and they hope that Patrick has a prenup because she is only after his $$$...some people are so trashy (we are not in the LR so i will keep it clean) ☹️🤐😠

yeah people are dumb.  I think social media has probably put this debate to bed.