20 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

you knew there would be the ugly side of this Happy News and i sure found it, apparently on Bookface there have been a lot of posts attacking why Patrick is with a WHITE girl instead of a Sister, as well as a lot of snide comments that Brittney is a gold digger and they hope that Patrick has a prenup because she is only after his $$$...some people are so trashy (we are not in the LR so i will keep it clean) ☹️🤐😠

It's a terrible, tired, and age-old argument that I hate.  There is a saying in the black community "how can you date a white girl when your momma is black"  Using this logic Patrick is doing it right (his mom is white so...).  It's all stupid, and why I stay off of Bookface as you all call it. 

49 minutes ago, West said:

Disgusting, people that express hate for others only belittle themselves.

People need to get over themselves and just be thankful they are alive in the USA.

w

Yep.  Hate people because they're assholes, not because of race or other bullshit beyond their control. It's 2020 we should be past this shit by now.

On 10/2/2020 at 3:26 PM, KC Warpaint said:

you knew there would be the ugly side of this Happy News and i sure found it, apparently on Bookface there have been a lot of posts attacking why Patrick is with a WHITE girl instead of a Sister, as well as a lot of snide comments that Brittney is a gold digger and they hope that Patrick has a prenup because she is only after his $$$...some people are so trashy (we are not in the LR so i will keep it clean) ☹️🤐😠

If Brittney is a gold digger, she sure put her time into the mining.  They've been together for eight years or so.  She must have great foresight or great patience.  The ignorance of people judging other people's lives just shows how empty their own lives must be.