Chiefs vs Pats game thread

As Reese bobby said in another post, my skirt is starting to ride high again. The games with pats always has some weird shit happen. Certain penalties, fumbles , etc. There will be a couple momentum changing things. 
what I don’t know is how cam reads defenses vs Brady. I don’t think cam has that part of the game down. Seattle defense plays a pretty scheme but chiefs are a different animal. 
I think it will be a close game for a while like a heavy weight fight, feeling out the first few rounds. Then chiefs will drop the hammer and take control. 

9 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

As Reese bobby said in another post, my skirt is starting to ride high again. The games with pats always has some weird shit happen. Certain penalties, fumbles , etc. There will be a couple momentum changing things. 
what I don’t know is how cam reads defenses vs Brady. I don’t think cam has that part of the game down. Seattle defense plays a pretty scheme but chiefs are a different animal. 
I think it will be a close game for a while like a heavy weight fight, feeling out the first few rounds. Then chiefs will drop the hammer and take control. 

Would it surprise anyone if the pats keep it close though?  KC without 2 of their top 4 corners and a 3rd is playing with a broken hand.  You just never know with the Pats. 

I am hopeful that CEH is a big part of the gameplan as I can see him, Sammy and Mecole doing a ton of damage if they concentrate on taking away Tyreek and Kelce like BB usually does.

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

word is the Chief is a Practice squad QB

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

In the replies to the NFL Ops tweet I posted above, someone says it's a practice squad QB for KC.  But there's no reference or source.

Thanks, I wondered who they were talking about.

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

I'm seeing links that say it's Ta'amu.  He was acting as Newton against the starting D, so I don't know what that means.

It means this game is fucked

Time for Disney World to start mass-producing football fields, kick the NBA out after they're done and bubble the NFL. 

2 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

I think they’d only cancel the season if players or coaches die. They will probably be forced to close down a month and restart with a limited season.

Problem is that not all team get affected at the same time.  Shut down for a month for a few infected teams and a month later it will be a different bunch of teams.  I can't get excited about who wins the World Series this season.  If the NFL gets too screwed up, then the SB will lose it's luster for this season as well. 

I'm pretty sure what's going to happen is that they're going to push through like MLB did.  It will be tougher because you can't do double headers and such.  But as long as they're willing to extend the schedule or play fewer than 16 games, I don't think they'll get shut down.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Chiefs/Patriots game has been scheduled for Monday at 7:05 ET on CBS and the Falcons/Packers kickoff time has been pushed back to 8:50 ET. 

The Chiefs and Patriots have both turned in a full set of negative COVID-19 tests as of Sunday morning. That bodes well for the two teams to square off on Monday night. The only player missing the game due to COVID will be Cam Newton, whose positive test spurred the move to Monday. Fantasy managers can plan on having all Chiefs and Patriots players available for Week 4 except Newton.