Chiefs vs Pats game thread

So this was totally my fault tonight. I had my undefeated magic iron maiden - chiefs mashup shirt covered by a jacket.  Unzipped the jacket right before the first touchdown. Did the same thing in the 3rd quarter of the ravens game.  Sorry it was chilly.  I'll man up from now on.

11 minutes ago, xen said:

So this was totally my fault tonight. I had my undefeated magic iron maiden - chiefs mashup shirt covered by a jacket.  Unzipped the jacket right before the first touchdown. Did the same thing in the 3rd quarter of the ravens game.  Sorry it was chilly.  I'll man up from now on.

I put my chiefs jersey on middle of 3rd quarter. Have worn it every game since last years win streak and yet to be washed until we lose a game. Thank god I only use it for games and at my house too.

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs needed every break to win this tonight. Better lucky than not. NE with Cam probably wins this.

Maybe, but I'm not sure. The Chiefs seem to do just enough when they have to. At times I wish they would just pour it on, but I think that's me being spoiled. 

1 minute ago, qnet said:

Maybe, but I'm not sure. The Chiefs seem to do just enough when they have to. At times I wish they would just pour it on, but I think that's me being spoiled. 

A win is a win. NE lost because of awful QB play. Absolutely awful QB play. BB had KC offense on the ropes. But it does not matter. 13 in a row and 4-0. 

13 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs needed every break to win this tonight. Better lucky than not. NE with Cam probably wins this.

Doubt it.  We completely changed up our defensive gameplan in 2 days with no extra practices after the qb switch.  I think the most you can say is it would have been a completely different game but who knows how it would have looked.  Fairly conservative gameplan from andy.