Chiefs vs Pats game thread

8 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

They have obvious plans for him to be on the field on all 3 plans.  Gonna take him a bit to learn.  He is so much more physical that our other linebackers.  I saw him stack a lineman in the hole last night.  Our other guys get washed out on the regular.   He will pay dividends at the end of the year.   

I don't enough about it, but have to watch the game again to pay attention to his play. I was frustrated with the run defense at times, but there were times when they looked really good, just not consistently.

6 hours ago, artsy said:

Yes were spoiled. Pat struggled against LA and Pats. They both deployed similar game plans. Pat did not step up in the pocket against either of the outside pass rushers (although he did a little in the 2nd half). We have to be able to run against these light boxes. 

Yeah he just needs to step up in the pocket more to help his tackles out.

2 hours ago, xen said:

yeah I honestly don't see us winning that game either.

Not so sure Chiefs show up in big road games...Bills will be coming off a tough TN team who's angry and will be fresh off their quarantine.

Bills will travel on Sunday to TN while Chiefs will be at home. 

1 minute ago, Okiechief1 said:

Not sure which thread to put this in so I will just drop it in this one but Stephen Gilmore has tested positive for the Rona

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/10/07/sports/patriots-cornerback-stephon-gilmore/

If it were a worse corner we would have to make a joke along the lines of "good thing he was never within 6 ft of any of our receivers."

15 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Buffalo is going to be tough. 3rd game in 10 days is nuts. No real time to prepare. I see a loss here.

14 hours ago, xen said:

yeah I honestly don't see us winning that game either.

I don't know what's going to happen, but I've been worried about them also. The Chiefs haven't played the Sean McDermott-coached Bills since 2017 and that was a tough game in which the Chiefs lost. Both teams are different now, so who knows. The Bills sure look solid. 

1 hour ago, qnet said:

I don't know what's going to happen, but I've been worried about them also. The Chiefs haven't played the Sean McDermott-coached Bills since 2017 and that was a tough game in which the Chiefs lost. Both teams are different now, so who knows. The Bills sure look solid. 

Bills may get a bye while the Chiefs are on another short week.  League needs to fix that.