Bills & Raiders

qnet

Both teams look really solid. It's cool to see this franchises playing well and I hope it last because it makes it more fun. Josh Allen has gotten a lot better.

I wonder how the Chiefs will do against them. 

Allen certainly looks much improved.  I wonder a couple of things...

How much of that is Diggs?

How much of that is the schedule,, and how will he look when he plays an elite team? So far he's played:

Jets - nuff said

Fins - 32 in defensive DVOA 

Rams - 21st in defensive DVOA 

Raiders - 31st in defensive DVOA

Their schedule toughens up later.

He's really playing well though.  Great arm.

20 hours ago, xen said:

How much of that is the schedule,, and how will he look when he plays an elite team? So far he's played:

Jets - nuff said

Yeah, that was one of the throws he made I really liked, he threaded the needle right to his receiver and dang near had the TD.

The challenge wasn't a good idea IMO, because it was just 1st & goal, and they still had two more downs to get in.  They ended up winning, but at that time the score was close and I didn't think they should be wasting timeouts.

23 hours ago, xen said:

Jets - nuff said

Hes making some great throws. 

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

Allen is definitely solid but won't be as flashy with a tougher schedule. However I think he'll end up being a Brees-type QB in a couple years. 

I would say more of a early Ben Roethlisberger type.  Big, mobile, great arm, slowly figuring it out...

21 minutes ago, xen said:

I would say more of a early Ben Roethlisberger type.  Big, mobile, great arm, slowly figuring it out...

Big Ben could be a better fit for his physical talents. Definitely looks like a franchise QB in the making but will need some time. 

5 hours ago, sith13 said:

Big Ben could be a better fit for his physical talents. Definitely looks like a franchise QB in the making but will need some time. 

I believe his time is now.  He's made a big leap this year after a good season last year.  The Bills' schedule turns much tougher after this week, but a win over the Chiefs and Pats would put them in the driver's seat for winning the division.  Their record probably won't be better than the Chiefs or Ravens, but they should get a home playoff game. 

16 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I believe his time is now.  He's made a big leap this year after a good season last year.  The Bills' schedule turns much tougher after this week, but a win over the Chiefs and Pats would put them in the driver's seat for winning the division.  Their record probably won't be better than the Chiefs or Ravens, but they should get a home playoff game. 

Could be, I still think he needs to learn how to lead some tough comebacks with his arm in the clutch. Home playoff game is very realistic the way they are going right now but probably won't make it to the AFCCG.