ITS RAIDER WEEK!

I would really enjoy seeing KC jump all over the Raiders. Killer Instinct! Be aggressive early. Throw deep and often cause those guys cant cover anybody! Mahomes 400+ yards. Up 28-0 at the half , keep the pressure on second half and rest some guys 2nd half.

Chiefs 54-12

Raiders placed DT Maurice Hurst on the reserve/COVID-19 list. 

A rotational lineman, Hurst has played 116 snaps through four games. This does not mean he is COVID positive, but it is obviously a strong possibility. The alternative is that Hurst was exposed to someone who is COVID positive and must now quarantine. Stay tuned. 

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Raiders placed DT Maurice Hurst on the reserve/COVID-19 list. 

A rotational lineman, Hurst has played 116 snaps through four games. This does not mean he is COVID positive, but it is obviously a strong possibility. The alternative is that Hurst was exposed to someone who is COVID positive and must now quarantine. Stay tuned. 

surprised that there isn't more players, since a lot of them went to that fundraiser/ party and did not wear masks

47 minutes ago, xen said:

Blah blah blah I still think its 2005.  Hey remember that guy Tiltraider?  I do.  Yadda yadda yadda KU basketball.  Blah.

There ya go.  The full Wilkie experience.

Imitated but never equalled.

6 hours ago, xen said:

Blah blah blah I still think its 2005.  Hey remember that guy Tiltraider?  I do.  Yadda yadda yadda KU basketball.  Blah.

There ya go.  The full Wilkie experience.

LOL!  Not you in particular , because I don't remember;  but you guys always amuse me with the KU and Mizzu stuff. I didn't go to those schools so don't know the history that well. 

I've wondered were wilkie has been also. Since Mahomes came and the SB win, he hasn't been as active on here. Enjoying retirement I guess. Way back, wilike was always the one who kept me in check when I got too high on the Chiefs.

I remember a while ago during the Herm-era, I was in full homer mode. I thought they were putting something together and was optimistic about an upcoming game against the Chargers.

The Rivers -led Chargers kicked the crap out of the Chiefs like 35-12 or something similar. I remember Wilkie saying something like  "I told you they weren't ready"  LOL!!