Pats Gilmore Tests Positive

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Can't get that picture of him hugging Pat after Monday's game out of my mind. 

Is that or is that not against protocol? I mean, I know they are all tested before the weekend and were negative, and you can catch it anywhere, with the laundry service personnel or at the grocery store or whatever they are exposed to outside of their bubble. But I wouldn’t want my half billion quarterback, even though athletes will do best with the virus, to be hugging for no reason.

Yes, I know, there’s contact all game, but that’s necessary to play. Would Gilmore typically contact Mahomes? I didn’t see the game for cornerbacks on a scramble or sack. I don’t know if pregnancy is an issue for his wife and potential COVID. I just wouldn’t add more exposure than naturally during a game.

2 minutes ago, artsy said:

Because at least 44 players from each team just spent 60 min touching, breathing and sweating on each other????

Did those players have a choice? Nope. 

Did Mahomes touch and breathe on Gilmore during the game? Doubt it. 

And what about the coaches? 

They fucked up. 

From what I read it's against protocol to mingle around like they did after the game.  

It wasn't smart on Patrick's part to do what he did but depending on how much he was around Ta'mu he probably had a higher degree of catching it from him than the couple minutes he spent with Gilmore.  I'd be more worried if I was one of the WRs that Gilmore was covering.   

The Bills and Chiefs' Week 6 Thursday Night Football game will be moved to Sunday October 18. 

That is because the Bills' Week 5 Sunday game against the Titans is being moved to Tuesday 10/13. In theory, it's not a big deal for the Bills since they were already planning for a short-week Week 6 tilt, but the Chiefs now get a full week of rest. That is not nothing in the battle for the AFC's No. 1 seed. All of this is contingent on no more positive COVID-19 tests for the Titans. 

58 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

The Bills and Chiefs' Week 6 Thursday Night Football game will be moved to Sunday October 18. 

That is because the Bills' Week 5 Sunday game against the Titans is being moved to Tuesday 10/13. In theory, it's not a big deal for the Bills since they were already planning for a short-week Week 6 tilt, but the Chiefs now get a full week of rest. That is not nothing in the battle for the AFC's No. 1 seed. All of this is contingent on no more positive COVID-19 tests for the Titans. 

Good.  Not a fan of Thursday night games.  It's an annoying day of the week.