Le'Veon Bell?

27 minutes ago, xen said:

You don't have to be an expert to mock Gase.  How that dipshit got hired over Bienemy I have no idea.  You could see he sucked in Miami too.  Look at how well Tannehill has done after leaving Miami; oh but Gase is good with young QBs!  Yeah well Andy's ass has forgotten more about developing QBs than Gase will ever know.

220px-Adam_Gase.png

2 hours ago, xen said:

Andy has to get more creative with the RB routes.  They've been using CEH as a dump off option but the whole reason he was such a good fit was his route running.  So let him and Bell run some real routes and not just be a dump off or the 4th read.

He needs to dig into some of Pats college tape as TTech ran some great 2 RB concepts.

We see very few wheel routes... with clyde's speed and hands (and with teams doubling up on tyreek and travis) I find that pretty amazing

45 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I read CEH is still weak in pass protect and Bell is very good. So?

if he ain't helping out in the backfield... all the more reason to get him downfield

his blocking will improve BTW

Bell is going to come in highly motivated to get a ring, but more importantly show he can play and try to get paid again.  One year investment we won't be extending and he knows it so he's playing for a contract next year. I don't see any downside to this signing at all.  I just hope he can run the damn ball. 

So this is how it felt to be a patriots fan? Guys with talent choosing us over others. I remember the days seeing guys id love the Chiefs to sign go to NE for cheap just to play with Brady or for BB. Now it's our turn...Reid and Patrick are our ace in the pocket for years to come. Hot damn is final fun to be a chiefs fan!

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Not sure its vet min? 

Why would it be anything other than vet min?  I’m about 100% sure we didn’t sign him for more than $6M, thus not matter what we pay him he will only make the Jets contract amount.  Difference is what ever we pay him is less that amount Jets are on the hook.  So he has zero reasons to sign for more than vet min.....I’m sure he would of signed for $1 dollar if able.

8 hours ago, xen said:

You don't have to be an expert to mock Gase.  How that dipshit got hired over Bienemy I have no idea.  You could see he sucked in Miami too.  Look at how well Tannehill has done after leaving Miami; oh but Gase is good with young QBs!  Yeah well Andy's ass has forgotten more about developing QBs than Gase will ever know.

It's one thing to ignore EB due to scheduling and such but doing that in favor of Gase is just plain stupid. 

7 hours ago, Balto said:

Why would it be anything other than vet min?  I’m about 100% sure we didn’t sign him for more than $6M, thus not matter what we pay him he will only make the Jets contract amount.  Difference is what ever we pay him is less that amount Jets are on the hook.  So he has zero reasons to sign for more than vet min.....I’m sure he would of signed for $1 dollar if able.

Yep, any amount we pay him gets taken off what the jets owe him, meaning he won't see any new dollars unless we pay him more than 6 mil which ain't gonna happen.  I would assume bell signed for a vet min exception.