Le'Veon Bell?

4 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

I actually think Bell would be good with this oline.  He's good at being patient and watching the holes open up and get through them.  With this offensive line, we aren't blowing people off the line so he would find those gaps and exploit them, almost the same way Mahomes was stepping up in the pocket and getting away from the pass rushers.  I'm ok with bringing him in just like we did with McCoy last year.  If it doesn't work out, we can cut him loose or he can be a good teammate on the sideline waiting for his next opportunity.

What holes?

3 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

According to The LIV Chiefs Kingdom twitter,  the Chiefs talked about trading for Bell with a cond 7th but ultimately didn't want his big contract.   So if this is true there was definitely interest from our side.  Is this an indictment on CEH or just an admission that we need another back that can make people miss.    My guess its an admission that if CEH goes down, Darrell isn't the answer.

a conditional 7th is "interest"? good lord

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I knew the moment it was announced so slapnut on here would ask about the at freak piece of shit..some on here are a1 trick pony but kudos to Bato for not being  "THAT GUY"! lol

I mean we danced with him a bit when he was a free agent last time but he wanted the payday.  I actually wouldn't be surprised if we kick the tires again.

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

a conditional 7th is "interest"? good lord

Well, when you call and make an offer, not sure how else you can describe it.   You want me to pull out the thesaurus and find a different word lol.  I would say yes that is interest shown, considering we would have had to eat that contract.

Seems like a done deal.....Can’t you just see both CEH and Bell on the field?  Bell lined up as a receiver with CEH as the RB.  Just yet another matchup nightmare Reid gains when Pat calls motion and hands it off to Bell, or fakes to Bell and gives to CEH, or even fakes to both and hits Hill for a 65 yard gain.....or fake to Bell, fake to CEH and then hit now open Bell on the side.

Just saying Bell is to good of a receiver not to fit in Reid’s O 

2 hours ago, Balto said:

Seems like a done deal.....Can’t you just see both CEH and Bell on the field?  Bell lined up as a receiver with CEH as the RB.  Just yet another matchup nightmare Reid gains when Pat calls motion and hands it off to Bell, or fakes to Bell and gives to CEH, or even fakes to both and hits Hill for a 65 yard gain.....or fake to Bell, fake to CEH and then hit now open Bell on the side.

Just saying Bell is to good of a receiver not to fit in Reid’s O 

Charles lining up at WR with Thomas Jones in the backfield led to some interesting plays in the past. Don't know much about Bell's receiving abilities though.

1 minute ago, Balto said:

ESPN reporting its down to three teams:

Chiefs, Bills and Phins

I would say, unless he is signing a MAJOR contract extension, it's down to Chiefs and Bills.  Really hope we miss out on this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's ruined everyteam he has been on and quit on the Steelers.  Reminds me of a Terrell Owens type player.  Lot's of talent, but a HUGE headcase

6 hours ago, sith13 said:

Charles lining up at WR with Thomas Jones in the backfield led to some interesting plays in the past. Don't know much about Bell's receiving abilities though.

When he was with the Steelers he would of avenged about 90 catches a year over 16 games.  

8 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I would say, unless he is signing a MAJOR contract extension, it's down to Chiefs and Bills.  Really hope we miss out on this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's ruined everyteam he has been on and quit on the Steelers.  Reminds me of a Terrell Owens type player.  Lot's of talent, but a HUGE headcase

Meh he held out for money I wouldn’t say he quit on the Steelers.

1 hour ago, Balto said:

Meh he held out for money I wouldn’t say he quit on the Steelers.

1 hour ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

He didn't ruin the Jets...they were already ruined