We're on to the Bills

This is a great win. I frighten love it that ried and the team ran the ball down the bills throat. That’s how they are gonna have to win games. 
Add in Bell and let’s see if teams want to play back? 
There sure doesn’t seem to be anywhere to go with the ball these last few games when in passing situations. Ried has gotta work on more crossing and short routes. 

Just now, Holmes4six! said:

This is a great win. I frighten love it that ried and the team ran the ball down the bills throat. That’s how they are gonna have to win games. 
Add in Bell and let’s see if teams want to play back? 
There sure doesn’t seem to be anywhere to go with the ball these last few games when in passing situations. Ried has gotta work on more crossing and short routes. 

Well any defender can double Hill and then Hardman, Pringle and Drob are going to have to get open.    Hardman is turning into a bad selection.  

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Found a Center too.

4 minutes ago, SEMO said:

I think we found our LG.

And, it ain’t Remmers.  

This makes me the happiest of this game. They were actually able to make buffalo pay for running the Lite boxes for the whole game. Now....we might be able to throw again.

16 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

All the backs were running through holes tonight.  Notice that our only rushing TD wasn't CEH?  And CEH made a couple of bad mistakes / plays at the end that made us rely on that Butker.

The kid is good but premium RBs are a luxury and we had bigger needs.  The pick was bad value, even if CEH is good.

Sounds like you're talking to a mirror

22 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Love when we beat Buffalo. One of those teams I am sick of.

Me tooooooo. All they could talk about in the pregame and first half was..... Buff this and Buff that. Geezz. 

The O-line looked so much better this week. Shaking it up sure seemed to work wonders. Allegretti and Kilgore looked so much better. than what we've been seeing.

1 minute ago, Wolfscall said:

Me tooooooo. All they could talk about in the pregame and first half was..... Buff this and Buff that. Geezz. 

uuThe O-line looked so much better this week. Shaking it up sure seemed to work wonders. Allegretti and Kilgore looked so much better. than what we've been seeing.

Yuuup!! The oline play brought a big smile to my face tonight. 

NOW..we might just be unstopable on offense..

1 minute ago, artsy said:

Yuuup!! The oline play brought a big smile to my face tonight. 

NOW..we might just be unstopable on offense..

May be a little early to assume that. Bills D is nothing special this year. See this info:

The Bills announce some shakeups along the defensive front before playing the Chiefs.

The Buffalo Bills have made it clear that their defensive performance of the first third of the season is not acceptable. Heading into the team’s Week 6 showdown against the Kansas City Chiefs, the Bills have decided to shake things up along the offensive line.

Per NFL reporter Tom Pelissero, the Bills are going to sit Harrison Phillips and Trent Murphy despite the fact that both players are healthy.

And This. Great win but Bills D not a good measure.
Both struggled a great deal vs the Titans. Phillips likely doesn’t fit the defensive game plan anyway because of how much the Chiefs throw the ball. Get ready for a lot of Jerry Hughes and Mario Addison at DE. Perhaps the most starter-heavy DE rotation since McDermott arrived

The Bills came into Week 5 with an undefeated record of 4-0 despite suffering a steep fall from their 2019 performance on defense. However, their concerns caught up with them in a shocking loss to the Tennessee Titans who won by 26 points in a completely lopsided contest.

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

May be a little early to assume that. Bills D is nothing special this year. See this info:

The Bills announce some shakeups along the defensive front before playing the Chiefs.

The Buffalo Bills have made it clear that their defensive performance of the first third of the season is not acceptable. Heading into the team’s Week 6 showdown against the Kansas City Chiefs, the Bills have decided to shake things up along the offensive line.

Per NFL reporter Tom Pelissero, the Bills are going to sit Harrison Phillips and Trent Murphy despite the fact that both players are healthy.

It could be possible that was the reason we ran the ball well, but I like the attitude, patience and determination to just run the damn ball against the lite boxes they presented. 

24 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Well any defender can double Hill and then Hardman, Pringle and Drob are going to have to get open.    Hardman is turning into a bad selection.  

I disagree with that at this point. Teams are keying in on him just like they are on Hill. Pringle and Drob played well tonight and that's what the Chiefs need.