Offensive line

16 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I am really tired of your responses. I wish you would learn what sarcasm is. Every time I say anything disparaging about anyone on our team you act like you are offended, as if I insulted a relative of yours. 

For one, you haven't been here long enough to know that I am a huge Veach fan, and was one of his louder supporters when there were threads here about what kind of job he was doing overall.

Secondly,  go to the thread where it says "new members , introduce yourselves". You will find that I have actual blood ties to this team. My Grandmother, father and uncles relied on this team for food to be put on the table. I am not some bandwagon fan, so you don't need to put your dumb emojis on all my posts. We spread some of my fathers ashes at Arrowhead. I assure you I love this team with all my heart. This doesn't make me a better fan than anyone. But maybe it can put things into perspective for you.

Third, this may come as a surprise to you, but teams win Superbowls with shitty players on their roster. Not everyone in our lineup is a pro bowler. Its ok to be unhappy with a guy who consistently puts our franchise QB in a position to be hit. 

You are not the only one here rubbed the wrong way by my negativity or sarcasm. You are, however, the only one who seems to be bothered by every post I make. I am a pessimist by nature. Im sorry that bothers you. I still think we are the best team in the league and going to repeat as Champs.

I think you are the one that is offended. It is impossible for you to offend me. My NFL opinion is not very important. Im just a fan. You must think yours is very important. Good for you.

Suggestion: With your qualifications and blood ties you may want to start your branded podcast. Im sure you would have an overwhelming number of subscribers.

53 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I think you are the one that is offended. It is impossible for you to offend me. My NFL opinion is not very important. Im just a fan. You must think yours is very important. Good for you.

Suggestion: With your qualifications and blood ties you may want to start your branded podcast. Im sure you would have an overwhelming number of subscribers.

No I don't think mine is important at all. No more than anyone else's. That wasn't my point. But whatever. Go Chiefs.