Chiefs Vs Donkeys: What say you?

This is what Donkeys are thinking/hoping....Ha Ha Ha

The Broncos can continue to move toward contention against the Chiefs

Each week seems to bring Denver a step closer to competing for division titles again

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

This is what Donkeys are thinking/hoping....Ha Ha Ha

The Broncos can continue to move toward contention against the Chiefs

Each week seems to bring Denver a step closer to competing for division titles again

This whole general consensus with Donkey fans is the main reason I HATE THEM.

They win 2 games, and now they're playing for the division??? OMG!

I hope we beat the brakes off of them!!

However, it is a division game and broncos are feeling themselves, so they're gonna come and play us like its the Superbowl..

I'm calling a close game. 26-20 with the chiefs pulling away late..

12 minutes ago, artsy said:

This whole general consensus with Donkey fans is the main reason I HATE THEM.

They win 2 games, and now they're playing for the division??? OMG!

I hope we beat the brakes off of them!!

However, it is a division game and broncos are feeling themselves, so they're gonna come and play us like its the Superbowl..

I'm calling a close game. 26-20 with the chiefs pulling away late..

Agree; The article suggests they are not there yet and that just hanging in will be a step in the right direction. They expect to lose.

4 hours ago, mex said:

the donks are going to be tougher than people think... ain't no cakewalks in our division

Fangio has that defense ready to play each week. Poor guy doesn't have a QB though , he can thank Elway for that. Not sold on Lock though. Let's see how he does this week. 

6 hours ago, sith13 said:

Teams don't become contenders by passing weeks, they become contenders in the span of a season at least. Do they expect Broncos to lose for 10 weeks and become a contender in the last week or something?

The Donks are getting some players back this week.  That doesn't make them contenders, but it makes them more dangerous.  Chiefs can't afford another letdown. 

8 minutes ago, jetlord said:

The Donks are getting some players back this week.  That doesn't make them contenders, but it makes them more dangerous.  Chiefs can't afford another letdown. 

I don't expect an easy game, but think we'll win as there will be more emphasis after the showgirls. Broncos will probably get better as the season goes on but definitely won't be contenders in 2020. 

26 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Looks like chiefs don’t have some key players and jones may play DE. This game is gonna be a a close one i think 

Let Kpass play DE.  Jones should have a field day against the Donks sorry line.  Keep the pressure on Lock and he'll look like Allen did Monday night. 

Sorry, but I am not buying into a close game. Chiefs will dominate from start to finish. They don't have near the talent as anyone we have played to this point. Score may be closer than the blowouts everyone has come to expect, but it won't reflect the domination just like in Buffalo. 

Chiefs 30 -19 

I hope you all are correct about an easy win.

It just seems like when everyone thinks it will be a blowout, in reality it ends up being a close tough fought division game. Then some will be upset, and discussing all the holes the Chiefs have, and what Veach or Andy Ried has done wrong.

I just want the Chiefs to bring the same intensity that these teams are bringing against them. If they do that, they're going to win a lot of games this season.