Chiefs Vs Donkeys: What say you?

On 10/25/2020 at 12:21 PM, xen said:

I believe this will be closer than people think.  We may dominate TOS again but until we unlock the red zone game these heavy rushing games will be relatively low scoring affairs.  Well, low scoring for us.

Would you like to revise and extend those remarks?  😉

Just kidding.  I felt the same way before the game. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Would you like to revise and extend those remarks?  😉

Just kidding.  I felt the same way before the game. 

not really. 

Garbage time Henne run = 6

DD int return = 7

Pringle return = 7

Without those its 23-16

Offense still hasn't unlocked the red zone game.  I believe they'll get better though.  They did not run in the snow nearly as much as i anticipated.  I think Andy wanted to see what that line could do with more passing.  

Third down game was ridiculous.

22 minutes ago, xen said:

not really. 

Garbage time Henne run = 6

DD int return = 7

Pringle return = 7

Without those its 23-16

Offense still hasn't unlocked the red zone game.  I believe they'll get better though.  They did not run in the snow nearly as much as i anticipated.  I think Andy wanted to see what that line could do with more passing.  

Third down game was ridiculous.

Love the what ifs. If Keizer had not fumbled we were cruising to get 3 or a td. I mean it can go both ways. Denver also had almost twice as much offensive plays because of the puck 6 and return td. Take a bunch of those plays off the board and who knows if we score or not.

Just now, kkuenn said:

Love the what ifs. If Keizer had not fumbled we were cruising to get 3 or a td. I mean it can go both ways. Denver also had almost twice as much offensive plays because of the puck 6 and return td. Take a bunch of those plays off the board and who knows if we score or not.

I was just comparing our offensive scores to theirs.  The fact that our defense and ST can step up to that extent bodes well for us.

16 hours ago, xen said:

I was just comparing our offensive scores to theirs.  The fact that our defense and ST can step up to that extent bodes well for us.

True but give us 25 more plays that they had because of those quick scores and I think we see our offense do well. I do think we are expecting the Mahomes of his first year play all the time. I am glad he takes what is given and we are working in the run game more. A down day for him is a great day for others. I still like our chances though with 2 minutes to go and a td to win it with the ball in his hands. Even a bad day he still seems to have that IT play about him.