Saunders is back from IR. Rankins to PS

3 hours ago, xen said:

Rankin may or may not be good news.  The reactivation after week 6 just means there's a chance.  they have 3 weeks to figure out if he can play or not.  If not by then he'll be out the rest of the year.

Read on another site that Rankin is done for the year.  Don't know if they know what they're talking about. 

3 hours ago, xen said:

Rankin may or may not be good news.  The reactivation after week 6 just means there's a chance.  they have 3 weeks to figure out if he can play or not.  If not by then he'll be out the rest of the year.

Also, couldn't another team grab him since he's on the practice squad?  I remember years ago, during the DV era were it was said that they tried to sneak Ryan Lilga onto the practice squad, and the Colts snatched him away from us. 

I guess it's a moot point if what jetlord read is true. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Read on another site that Rankin is done for the year.  Don't know if they know what they're talking about. 

I doubt they do.  Andy already said they're still figuring it out.  Once we activate him then the 3 week clock starts.

23 hours ago, xen said:

I doubt they do.  Andy already said they're still figuring it out.  Once we activate him then the 3 week clock starts.

The point in the article I was referring to was that if Rankin was to be shut down for the year, this is the procedure the Chiefs would follow.  Bringing him to the PS isn't a positive sign.