10 games left. Update your Chiefs record predictions

2 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I think I predicted 11-5 before the season. Too many questions and inconsistent play on the offensive line. Plus, defensive coordinators are very smart people. 

I’ll stand by that and hope to be proven wrong. 

You really see us going 6-4 over the last 10?  Things would have to go seriously off the rails.  For a team that has consistently found different ways to win games, I would think nothing short of a catastrophic Mahomes issue would cause that.

39 minutes ago, xen said:

You really see us going 6-4 over the last 10?  Things would have to go seriously off the rails.  For a team that has consistently found different ways to win games, I would think nothing short of a catastrophic Mahomes issue would cause that.

Actually, I see us going 9 - 1 down the stretch. Barring injuries and a shaky O-line no one in the AFC can keep the Chiefs out of the SB.

But, after 50 years I'm a natural pessimist and it will take more than one ring to fully expunge the trauma. I'm working through it. 

12 hours ago, xen said:

If we lose 4 games or even have 4 games that are close theres gonna be some serious high skirts around here. 

Not that they are better, but I can see us maybe losing to Bucs and Saints simply because they may want it more. There's a reason it's rare to win back to back titles and it's due to complacency and lack of focus since they just got one.  I'll go 13-3, I do believe we win 1 of 2 of those games and lose another that we should not have.   

Staying at 13-3

I would like to see home field vs Pittsburgh for the AFC Title.

NFC is going to be a cat fight all the way through; Tampa, Seattle, Arizona and the rest of the pack.

Niners will get healthy at some point and they could be dangerous in the playoffs.

w

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

until proven other wise the road to the SB goes through Pittsburg

Hard to get a read on the Steelers.  They have some pretty uninspiring wins against the 1-6 Giants, the 1-5 Texans, the 2-3 Broncos with Driskel at QB and the 2-4-1 Eagles.  Then they blasted the Browns and held on against the Titans.  Seems like they would drop some games with the Ravens twice, Bills, Colts and Browns on the road.  That Raiders loss kills.

3 hours ago, West said:

Staying at 13-3

I would like to see home field vs Pittsburgh for the AFC Title.

NFC is going to be a cat fight all the way through; Tampa, Seattle, Arizona and the rest of the pack.

Niners will get healthy at some point and they could be dangerous in the playoffs.

w

...and Green Bay.

Looking at the remaining schedules, it's easy to imagine that either the Steelers or the Ravens will have no more than three losses if that many.  They picked a good year to play the NFC East.  The Chiefs have to go at least 14-2 to get home field this year.  Don't know how a tie breaker would work with PIT.  The Steelers are interesting.  They looked like world beaters in the first half yesterday, then looked like the Sutton led Chiefs D in the second.  I think BAL wins at least one game against them. 

1 hour ago, sith13 said:

Yep, I don't see the home field with 13-3. Steelers probably won't lose 3 games the way they are going. 

I think it's entirely possible that they lose twice to the Ravens.  And they have also have games against the 5-2 Browns,  4-2 Colts and 5-2 BIlls.  

On 10/26/2020 at 9:37 AM, reesebobby said:

Hard to get a read on the Steelers.  They have some pretty uninspiring wins against the 1-6 Giants, the 1-5 Texans, the 2-3 Broncos with Driskel at QB and the 2-4-1 Eagles.  Then they blasted the Browns and held on against the Titans.  Seems like they would drop some games with the Ravens twice, Bills, Colts and Browns on the road.  That Raiders loss kills.

normally I'd agree, but HFA doesn't exist this year... fuckin' covid

It's hard to make a prediction. I want to see a little bit more with Bell added in the mix, along with the emergence of Pringle and Hardman. The Chiefs are getting some semblance of respect, since they are the SB champs, but they're also flying under the radar slightly with the emergence of the Brady-led Bucs and the Steelers. 

I'm saying 14-2, and I'm not sure if that's an objective prediction. I have a hard time separating being objective and being a homer. 

17 hours ago, mex said:

I have some nice beachfront property south of Santa Fe I'd love to sell you. :lol: 

COVID won't be gone, but the fear mongering and shut downs will lessen.  Las Vegas will let a few fans in for UNLV games soon so the Raiders won't be far behind.  Same for California and NY won't hold out forever. 

59 minutes ago, jetlord said:

COVID won't be gone, but the fear mongering and shut downs will lessen.  Las Vegas will let a few fans in for UNLV games soon so the Raiders won't be far behind.  Same for California and NY won't hold out forever. 

hope you're right, but I don't think so

fauci says we shut down until the spring of 2022

everyone seems to be listening to those idiots

the problem is we have way too many bedwetters who can't think for themselves keeping guys like fauci relevant

imagine Arrowhead Stadium in the playoffs this year... with only 13,000 fans