10 games left. Update your Chiefs record predictions

32 minutes ago, mex said:

hope you're right, but I don't think so

fauci says we shut down until the spring of 2022

everyone seems to be listening to those idiots

the problem is we have way too many bedwetters who can't think for themselves keeping guys like fauci relevant

imagine Arrowhead Stadium in the playoffs this year... with only 13,000 fans

You just don't believe the science.  You just want people to die.

I like how the schedule is setting up for us.

• Revenge game for Bell
  • Final game before the bye
  • National game revenge game against the Raiders after the bye
  • Huge matchup against the Buccaneers (flexed? protected?)
  • Another divisional game agains the Donks

Basically a reason to be motivated in just about every game, regardless of opponent strength.  Because I do feel like motivation / complacency / etc. was a part of the Raiders loss.

32 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I got it, thanks "No Fun Police" and you're still an asshole!  ;)

he's an asshole no doubt... but he's more of the coalition's big toe and bestest buddy.

I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy and big toe... Sergeant xenka

stripes127.jpeg&f=1&nofb=1

I have special feeling for Wharton mainly because he went to the same university that I graduated from.  Yeah, the school that didn't have athletic grants ((in my time) and the team never practiced as a whole because students had labs every afternoon.  Obviously, that's changed, but still Wharton must be the first pro from there.  Hope he makes it big. 

13 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I have special feeling for Wharton mainly because he went to the same university that I graduated from.  Yeah, the school that didn't have athletic grants ((in my time) and the team never practiced as a whole because students had labs every afternoon.  Obviously, that's changed, but still Wharton must be the first pro from there.  Hope he makes it big. 

He certainly looks like a keeper.  Getting more and more snaps as we roll along

I think our coaching staff and front office philosophy, for better or worse, is to look for skills and physical attributes and try to coach those guys up.  It's even true of Mahomes.  The knocks on Mahomes were about whether he could be refined in the right way and the team saw him and thought that they could do it.  I think we're seeing it a lot on defense with raw DBs and guys like Wharton.

5 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I think our coaching staff and front office philosophy, for better or worse, is to look for skills and physical attributes and try to coach those guys up.  It's even true of Mahomes.  The knocks on Mahomes were about whether he could be refined in the right way and the team saw him and thought that they could do it.  I think we're seeing it a lot on defense with raw DBs and guys like Wharton.

agreed. I would think that Gay falls into this category also..

21 minutes ago, artsy said:

agreed. I would think that Gay falls into this category also..

Wish they could speed up the process with him.  It's baffling that Gey didn't get in more against the Jets when the game was decided.  It should have been a great opportunity for him to get pass defense experience.  I trust the coaches, but don't see this one.