donk game

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

We had one right before half? That was just before our 2 drives this half.

The comment was we are moving the ball at will.    I forgot about CEH's 27 yard down run for the lone first down in the last 4 possessions.   So no we aren't moving the ball at will.  We are shooting ourselves in the foot at will though on O.

19 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Adam if your run defense is giving up 7 ypc, are you playing well in all phases? No. That was my point. I was giving Kyle shit, like I always do. 

You try Lukas! Really I dont care as long as we keep on stopping them for scoring and getting turnovers.

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

For a game where we're beating our rival by 21, have two D/ST TDs and other takeaways this has been oddly frustrating.

My main takeaway is that the OL needs to get better or Andy and Patrick need to do a better job of adjusting.

This.   I love that our D is taking care of business and St finally decided to show up.  There are quite a few bright spots (Sorenson, CJ, Gay, CEH minus the drop, Bell, etc).  But our Oline has scared Mahomes, and he's getting happy feet.

I think Mahomes is trying to fight his natural tendency to drift in the pocket by standing in there longer. Problem is our line isn't great so he has to start moving his feet more quickly than he would like. I dont think he's playing poorly, he's just going through an adjustment in his development and he isnt forcing anything because, frankly, Denver sucks.

And like Mex said, Kelce has been the focus of Denver defensive gameplan. Our offense looks so different when he isnt thriving. 

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

For a game where we're beating our rival by 21, have two D/ST TDs and other takeaways this has been oddly frustrating.

My main takeaway is that the OL needs to get better or Andy and Patrick need to do a better job of adjusting.

Remmers is not good at RT. Get Schwartz healthy next week and the bye. Then bump him to RG? We win now but it might be best to let them heal up.

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

I dont think he's playing poorly, he's just going through an adjustment in his development

agree... got that feeling seeing Andy coaching him up on the bench earlier... can't blame him tho he's taken some shots today

we gotta get that fixed